On Hallow's Eve...Eve..

Is anyone going out doing ''Matt-night'' where you traditionally steal people's matts OR egg / T.P houses ?

I won't get into it that much, but there are certain people I know who would definitely deserve it, the only problem is that I don't know where to find them...

What are clever ways of finding out where someone lives ?

Asides that; So what're your Defense/Offense plans for the night
It's actually my favourite night of the year. I always clean my basement the day before and make all the traps and preperations.

This year, I'm hoping to fill all my sacks.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me and my friend who all live on the same street are planning to defend the neighborhood with our paintball guns should be a fun night.
A good way to find out where people live is to stalk them.

Oh you crazy kids and your mat stealing ways you should get creative and say, leave a turd in a parcel outside a person's door.
Use a phonebook, maybe?

I want to saran wrap someome's entire house while they're sleeping.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I'll probably get trashed and wander the streets with a few friends.

and lol @ kensai
...I'm just gonna go trick-or-treating, man
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
...I'm just gonna go trick-or-treating, man

No no no, I'm talking about the night before Halloween, you can't go trick or treating when it's not Halloween
I'm gonna be waiting outside hidden in the dark with my 12 gauge just in case anyone tries to do anything stupid.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Me and my friend who all live on the same street are planning to defend the neighborhood with our paintball guns should be a fun night.

That's a terrific idea, I wish I owned a paintball gun.

Would've come in handy when someone came in the night and slashed the tires of all the cars in the driveway.

After I egg the houses of the people I hate, I'll retreat to my driveway and march up and down with vigilant eyes and a can of mace!
Quote by imdeth
A good way to find out where people live is to stalk them.

Oh you crazy kids and your mat stealing ways you should get creative and say, leave a turd in a parcel outside a person's door.

Or they could turn the doormat upside down so when the person walks outside to pick up the parcel, it hurts their feet.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

In Russia your neighborhood protects you with paintball guns... srry

we don't have Halloween here in holland
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I think I'm gonna go camping . . . . by myself. . . . . and take mushrooms . . . . .at the same spot where I previously heard a womans blood-curdling scream and never found out where it was coming from . . . . . . . .

Yep, its gonna be a goooooooood night . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I'm playing an acoustic set in my room at uni for everyone who lives on my floor (bout 32 people)
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i thought you weren't allowed to go trick or treating in the UK unless you were younger than 13?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
i thought you weren't allowed to go trick or treating in the UK unless you were younger than 13?

Your kidding yes?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Maybe. Never done it before.

Wanna go Trick or Treating though. I got denied by one guy last year, I hope more don't do it this year.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.