Page 1 of 2
It's really starting to piss me off too

First of all, I am definitely better then he is. I know all the major modes and the blues scale. He doesn't even know any scales period. Which leads to my next point. He can't solo for shit. He has no speed at all. He hardly even uses his ****ing pinkie. Where as I can actually play decently fast and could probably tackle a few solos if I wanted. All this in just my 1 year of playing. He has been playing for 2 years and a half. The only thing he's better at is he changes chords more smoothly then I do. And I'm also still a bit sloppy. But other then that I have him beat at everything else. Yet he still wants to tell everyone I suck.

If I "sucked" so bad then why doesn't he just face me in a battle like I've asked him too a bunch of times before? I'll tell you why, because he's scared and knows he isn't better then me. In fact, I'm starting to think he's just jealous.

EDIT:And BTW his argument for being better then me is he has "been playing longer/more experience"

As if that even means anything
Confront him and say everything you just said here.

EDIT: Send him this.

First of all, I am definitely better then you are. I know all the major modes and the blues scale. You Don't even know any scales period. Which leads to my next point. You can't solo for shit. You have no speed at all. You hardly even use your ****ing pinkie. Where as I can actually play decently fast and could probably tackle a few solos if I wanted. The only thing your better at is you change chords more smoothly then I do. And I'm also still a bit sloppy. But other then that I have you beat at everything else. Yet you still want to tell everyone I suck.

If I "sucked" so bad then why don't you just face me in a battle like I've asked you too a bunch of times before? I'll tell you why, because your too scared and you know your not better than me. In fact, I'm starting to think your just jealous.
Last edited by -O_O- at Oct 13, 2008,
just record urself playing and show a few people let them voice there own opion or u could kill him
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
no smoke without fire
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
It happens. Also, who cares?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Well it's good to know your ego is intact. Not, let's proceed forward to not caring.

All jokes aside, there's nothing more to say to be honest.
It's all relative....
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

A battle eh?

Blues Scale, I choose you!
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
who gives a **** if other people think/know if you can play or not. isn't the important thing that you're doing something you love?
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
guitar battle....lmao. Tell him to get a life and stop being such an imbecile. Stop treating playing the guitar like a competition.
wait... guitar battle? is this kid talking about guitar hero?
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by hellsbiker
i know this guy, he went down to the crossroads and sold his soul to the devil last night

You watched that guitar program last night didn't you?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by TenaciousLSD
who gives a **** if other people think/know if you can play or not. isn't the important thing that you're doing something you love?

Nah man **** that

I really don't care if people like my playing or not. But if he wants to talk shit I want him to at least prove he's better
i used to be in a situation like this with one of my friends. we talked it out like men instead of whining like babies and now we play together all the time and have fun. he admitted that i am far better at lead guitar and i admitted i suck at rhythm. now we sound great together. he plays some sick riffs and i play over them..... if you cant get along with this "friend" and work it out like i did, maybe u should consider if hes even worth trying to keep as a friend. and also if hes even worth argueing with. if u record yourself or something as above mentioned, people will realize hes just beeing a dick and youll look like the respectable one and eventually hell get over it.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
it's called jealousy, in the music scene it happens, just have to learn to deal with it. wont matter how badly you show them up or how bad you make them look, they are still going to talk the same shit, its just a fact of life, ya gotta learn to deal with.
Quote by thedudemeister

yes, but i watched crossroads the movie a few years ago
yep. either record yourself playing and show it to people, or start a band with him. Or you could do like me and my lead guitarist did. We have a competition to see who can master a song first. This round is he has Alaska by between the buried and me, and i have vela together we await the storm by the human abstract. You get the idea. do it.

EDIT: and make sure you kick his ass.
Quote by saphrax

Guitar =/= Competition.

Why don't you guys start up a band together and learn to mutually respect each others' pros and cons?

Becasue the other guy seems like an asshat.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by thedudemeister

ooh i watched it! pretty good.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
scuse me? but why do you need anyone to tell you how good or bad you are at guitar?
your the only person who knows for real.

surely you have more integrity than to get pissed over this?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by hellsbiker
yes, but i watched crossroads the movie a few years ago

Lol, fair enough

Quote by dan ramP
ooh i watched it! pretty good.

It was actually, I was suprised to see Les Paul on it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by elliott FTW
scuse me? but why do you need anyone to tell you how good or bad you are at guitar?
your the only person who knows for real.

surely you have more integrity than to get pissed over this?

You're a liar if you think you don't enjoy people praising your guitar skill. You worked hard, and people telling you that it paid off is a good feeling. Having some douche tell people you suck, well, sucks.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
sounds like you need to humiliate his shit talking ass infront of the people hes tryn to impress. Then comes the "guitar-off" challenge. You need plenty of witnesses for that. If he persists in shit talking, knock him out with chloroform, sew his mouth shut, and his fingers together.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by hellsbiker
make a thread about it

already is one.

on topic: show him up infront of some friends to shut him up.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
already is one.

on topic: show him up infront of some friends to shut him up.

where?

on topic: blues scale use your fingerpicking attack
A battle eh?

Blues Scale, I choose you!

AHAH +1
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Music isn't a competition. Ask him why he's making it out to be one.
Feed your mind.
Quote by hellsbiker
i know this guy, he went down to the crossroads and sold his soul to the devil last night

I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Page 1 of 2