Hi, i'm looking for a 4 string bass thats not way expensive. I need one that sounds good and will be used for punk rock music, any sugestions?
Thanks
Faq
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Faq

i nearly thought i sed fag

on topic: squier p bass
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
FAQ

Fender Ps

Ibanez ATK to be different...would be sweet in a punk situation..
get a faq top-page. greatest bass ever. if you want to play it, it's at the top of the forum page, where it is used by smart people.

or, you can try this... V V V V
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i have a soundgear ibanez. you could find a four or five string (whichever you want) and (it also depends on the amp) it has a great sound that personally, i love. just go to a store and try them out.
I have a squier P-Bass, its not very punk, but its a bass, and it plays. I recomend it to anybody starting bass, or looking to buy a cheap-but-not-crap-bass.

Its certanly not top of the range, but for around $200 to $300 its definately value for money.

Also, if you are starting out. I sugest Fender Rumble for the amp. and for the love of god, DONT TRY TO PLAY THROUGH A STANDARD GUITAR AMP.
Quote by mwhan2209
Jesus Paul Jones and John Bonham.

What? I don't see a mistake in that sentence.
wait let me get this straight?

you want a 4 string bass?

your crazy
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all