Page 1 of 2
I had a thread about her about a month ago because she got really sick all of the sudden. You may remember it, may not.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955480&highlight=my+dog+is+sick

But anyway, she got well and over the past two weeks she has been really happy and normal.

This morning my mom let her out just like normal and went outside to check on her and she was collapsed on the front porch in a puddle of blood. A huge puddle. It was coming from her mouth and her tongue was hanging out.

From the where the blood was we could tell that she was walking and throwing it up and then just fell.

Also it looked like the threw up a bloody sack type thing.

I just had to spray her off and wrap her up. She's still on the porch because she's massive and it is so hard to move a lifeless body.

But now she's as hard as a rock wrapped in a big blanket.

I'm here byself and it just really sucks. I've never seen anything so horrible in my life.

I have no idea how this happened.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Put her in the fridge if you don't wanna loose her.

Sorry though. That sucks. I've lost my cats a few years ago and it's not easy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm really sorry

It's bad enough when pets die, but that must have been quite traumatic.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Shit man, that's rough. I can't relate to loosing a pet like that but I'm sure it's awful. You gonna be alright?

Edit: I meant 'Shit girl'...I didn't know you were female.
does this cheer you up?

What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

My sympathies friend.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
really sorry to hear about that

There were times where my dog got sick. One time he threw up about 7 times in a day and couldn't stop shaking. I was really scared for him and I can't believe how bad I would feel if he were to die. Sorry to hear about yours though. Any plans for a dog funeral?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Put her in the fridge if you don't wanna loose her.

Sorry though. That sucks. I've lost my cats a few years ago and it's not easy.

She's over 100lbs. That is not an option..

Quote by domino_92
Shit man, that's rough. I can't relate to loosing a pet like that but I'm sure it's awful. You gonna be alright?

Edit: I meant 'Shit girl'...I didn't know you were female.

It's okay. It happens all the time.

I'm okay.
I'm just waiting for my dad and my little sister to get home.
They are gonna be devastated.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
That totally sucks and I'm sorry but I was relived to see it wasn;t that kick ass white dog that skateboards and belongs to someone here.
I feel so sorry for you, I hope you feel better about it soon.
Celebrate her life! Think about the amazing times you and her shared over the past years!
Im sorry for your tragic loss.
Chris

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
OMG i'm so sorry to hear that.....i've lost pets before so i know it's hard, but it must be worse when it's so traumatic.....*Gives TS a hug*
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
How old was she?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
man, and on thanksiving too... all my sympathies my friend. i was gone on a trip when my dgo had to be put down. you know how much it sucks expecting to hope to come home and play with your dog dog after two weeks and finding out that kind of news? man, i totally feel for ya.

how old was she?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Mar 28, 2009,
Thank you guys.

I'm just trying to get my mind off of things.

All of my friends are at school so I have like no one to talk to right now.

EDIT: She's 7.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by Jhachey22
man, and on thanksiving too... all my sympathies my friend. i was gone on a trip when my dgo had to be put down. you know how much it sucks to hope to come home and play dog after two weeks and finding out that kind of news? man, i totally feel for ya.

how old was she?

thanksgiving? not in louisiana, my friend.
I'm Steve
Thats awful, i'v lost my dog a few years ago but nothing as traumatic as what you have been through. I even wrote a song for him when he passed away, I mean to most people it would not be great but to me it reminds me of him. Try letting ur emotions out that way maybe, I found it helped alot. Hope you feel better soon
My gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS McCarty 10 Top
+more
JCM900 Head and 1960B
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR ZW-44
Korg Pitchblack
Small Clone
Boss GE-7

Check my band
www.suicideblonderocks.co.uk
i've lost a dog before. when i was like 7, our dog was put down. now we have relatively new 2 year old chocolate lab, and i'm dreading the same experience with him.

my condolences.
damn it, this is the kind of thing that makes me have to go and hug my dogs for an hour or so. Its shit that they have such short lifespans compared to us. I have a labrador who's getting quite old now, knowing that she might not have long is really difficult to think about.

Im sorry that you had to go through this.
It really sucks when a dog dies, I've gone through 3 of them, and it doesn't get any easier emotionally.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by RampagingAcorn
does this cheer you up?

Yes lol.
Gives me another reason to love the pit.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Don't worry. I know it'll hurt for a while, but you'll be ok. She looks beautiful in that picture btw. Why are your friends all at school and you're not? Sorry, I'm British and therefore don't know what time it is out there right now (It's like, 7:00pm here).
Ouch, that's gotta be rough. I had a dog a few years ago who had a pretty nasty blood disease he was born with. That wasn't too fun either. :[
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Don't worry. I know it'll hurt for a while, but you'll be ok. She looks beautiful in that picture btw. Why are your friends all at school and you're not? Sorry, I'm British and therefore don't know what time it is out there right now (It's like, 7:00pm here).

Thank you.
I stayed home today because I felt like shit.
It's 1:02 PM down here.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
oh noes! my lil dog died a few months ago too...
time heals all wounds they say..

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
I lost my dog a few years back too, and God knows, it wasn't easy for me either. But don't worry, your dog's moved on to something better now.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
This poem helped me a lot my when cat died.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
My dog just recently died of cancer, but it's nothing compared to that.
I'll be a gay friend to cheer you up.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Thank you guys.

I'm just trying to get my mind off of things.

All of my friends are at school so I have like no one to talk to right now.

EDIT: She's 7.

Aw. Friend requested! Get better
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by master
This poem helped me a lot my when cat died.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Aw, that is sweet.
I've just been thinking about that Disney movie All Dogs Go to Heaven lol.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Page 1 of 2