really interested in hearing it. plus, the album name is annoying to the point of being great.
The last one was just shit so I'm not doubting the latest is an improvement but my money is not going on finding out...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I actually like the first one. It's not the greatest, but I like it.
for some reason the myspace player isn't loading for me...that is a let down.

maybe someone will have sent it to the radio station.
Marnie Stern kind of makes me want to shoot myself. At least, her old stuff did. Maybe her new stuff isn't as suicide-inducing.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
It's what I would qualify as unbearably annoying, is all.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
nah Marnie Stern has always been awesome

I'll agree that the first album wasn't entirely listenable all the way through, but when taken as individual tracks, or even if you just start in the middle, it's really good stuff. The new album is a lot better, I think in part because it's shorter, but also, as she has said in interviews, it's more song-oriented and less like "oh cool guitar part here, here, and here".
Quote by system
when taken as individual tracks, or even if you just start in the middle, it's really good stuff.

She should have released it as a 7" set or something then!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
trying to download it right now. i am prepared to love/hate/kill myself.
bump this is it...
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.