Hi guys,

just wondering if I could get some advice about the Randy Rhoads Vs and others the same shape (Alexi Vs, etc.). Basically, a friend of mine got in a car accident recently and his guitar got trashed beyond repair so the insurance shelled out for him to get a new one and I bought the salvageable parts off him for cheap.....

So what I have is an Original Floyd Rose and a set of Blackouts, and I'm looking for basically which model of the Vs that shape is the cheapest and comes with a Floyd.....obviously, pickups and a licensed floyd don't bother me as I will be swapping it all out before I do anything else.....

Which one would you guys recommend? And do any of you know anywhere I can pick up used guitars in the UK (that isn't eBay, not that I don't like eBay, I just wanted to know if there's anywhere else)?

Cheers
Quote by idiotbox919
Hi guys,

just wondering if I could get some advice about the Randy Rhoads Vs and others the same shape (Alexi Vs, etc.). Basically, a friend of mine got in a car accident recently and his guitar got trashed beyond repair so the insurance shelled out for him to get a new one and I bought the salvageable parts off him for cheap.....

So what I have is an Original Floyd Rose and a set of Blackouts, and I'm looking for basically which model of the Vs that shape is the cheapest and comes with a Floyd.....obviously, pickups and a licensed floyd don't bother me as I will be swapping it all out before I do anything else.....

Which one would you guys recommend? And do any of you know anywhere I can pick up used guitars in the UK (that isn't eBay, not that I don't like eBay, I just wanted to know if there's anywhere else)?

Cheers

Jackson RR3 would be the cheapest I'd go.

That or the Alexi-200
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by idiotbox919
I thought those would be the best, any idea where I could pick them up cheap?

Local classifieds, Guitar Center, Sam Ash. Anywhere really. Pretty much everybody has had or has an RR3. It's a very common guitar.

Being that it is common though, you can pick them up for hella cheap used.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.