Page 1 of 3
Quote by 100%guitarmad
There was a thread about this about 10 minutes ago, and what does this have to do with immigration?

because am pretty sure u might consider me immigrant if i have no idea about the meaning of thnx giving day
To celebrate something to do with the indians, im not sure but i also live in cnada

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by free_thinker999
because am pretty sure u might consider me immigrant if i have no idea about the meaning of thnx giving day

wut
Aren't you that guy who made that thread earlier about how girls "qualify" guys?
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
A long time ago, a bunch of white people decided to move to North America. They didn't know anything about the place, so they almost died when winter came, but a bunch of the native people helped them and gave them food. Then in return, the white people eventually killed them all and jacked their land.

And we celebrate that.
kill all humans
It's about being grateful for all you have. eg: Family, a home, food, health, friends.
It's basically an excuse to indulge in huge meals of turkey, roast beef, etc.. with your family. Haha.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
A long time ago, a bunch of white people decided to move to North America. They didn't know anything about the place, so they almost died when winter came, but a bunch of the native people helped them and gave them food. Then in return, the white people eventually killed them all and jacked their land.

And we celebrate that.

THAT is exactly it.... you my friend need to write a book.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
Quote by alaskan_ninja

And we celebrate that.

Aah, makes sense.
A thanks giving but no thanks anyway.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

And we celebrate that.

Thats what I was gonna say
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by alaskan_ninja

And we celebrate that.

You pretty much nailed it.
Quote by free_thinker999
whats the thnx giving day all about ?

sorry but am not american, i dont even live in america, am not even fat nor stupid

Learn to spell, and stop being ignorant.
Quote by the_bear_shark
Aren't you that guy who made that thread earlier about how girls "qualify" guys?

yes it's me, i know am getting popular around here
Quote by free_thinker999
whats the thnx giving day all about ?

sorry but am not american, i dont even live in america, am not even fat nor stupid

lol wow. surprised no one notcied he sayed that
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by metaldud536
Learn to spell, and stop being ignorant.

am not ignorant am a free thinker, i express my thoughts out loud, do u have a problem with that ?!??!?!
Quote by free_thinker999

You mean ignorant.

Quote by wesleyisgay
lol wow. surprised no one notcied he sayed that

Wow, I didn't notice it either, now you point it out.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by free_thinker999
yes it's me, i know am getting popular around here

Hahaha, it'll take more than a couple of threads for THAT to happen!
Quote by maggot9779

Agreed. You've got ions left worth of bad threads to make to catch up to the likes of Airship.
Quote by maggot9779

He also needs to start raping, pillaging...
The Pit monkeys are just lazy vikings too be honest, just look at Kensai.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
for the grocery stores to make more money
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.

You mean ignorant.

So funny..

am not ignorant am a free thinker, i express my thoughts out loud, do u have a problem with that ?!??!?!

The fact that you stereotype all Americans to be "fat and stupid" is ignorant. Would you call people that say "All Irish people are drunk" to be a free thinker? No, you would call him a dumbass.

..even if it is true.
Quote by the_bear_shark
Agreed. You've got ions left worth of bad threads to make to catch up to the likes of Airship.

what language do u speak ? nerdish ? okay no problem
Quote by free_thinker999
what language do u speak ? nerdish ? okay no problem

Your insult is overpowering, I admit defeat to your vast intelligence reigning superiority over mine.

...nawt
Quote by Spamwise

The fact that you stereotype all Americans to be "fat and stupid" is ignorant. Would you call people that say "All Irish people are drunk" to be a free thinker? No, you would call him a dumbass.

..even if it is true.

but it is true!!!
Quote by free_thinker999
am really sorry MetalDUD

I've always found people who label themselves as "free thinker" funny.
So you started this thread with a stupid and ignorant post, someone was actually nice enough to help you and now you're flaming people?
Quote by free_thinker999
am really sorry MetalDUD

Dude, how old are you?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I think this is a trolling attempt?
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Page 1 of 3