wat
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Oh yeah i will sell one call my number its (555) 555-5555. We will discuss the goods on phone instead of over internet.
why would someone want to sell it just because you dont have enough money and they can sell it for more pretty easily?
1. go to classfied section
2. i doubt anyone will sell it for that much

3. you don't have to capitalize the first letter of every freakin word!!
you know what? I really want one of those Charvel EVH Art Series guitar
but i only got 30 bucks, so i'm gonna ask people who have em to sell it to me for 30 bucks

cause 30 bucks is all i got
sure! meet me on Leprechaun island. could i have that in $400 worth of Fairy dust instead?

just get an Epi SG and make a pickup swap.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by thelax
you know what? I really want one of those Charvel EVH Art Series guitar
but i only got 30 bucks, so i'm gonna ask people who have em to sell it to me for 30 bucks

cause 30 bucks is all i got

you can geta sg special faded for 400 bucks you slut
Quote by jak roberts
you can geta sg special faded for 400 bucks you slut

when did i say you can't???????????
Dude, grow up.

Try eBay, Craigslist etc
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by jak roberts
**** all you pusssies

We're telling you the truth.. we're not making fun of you or being total smartasses (some of us atleast) so don't be a douche. you're not going to find a Gibson SG for $400, unless it's in pretty crappy condition. Your best bet is to look on craiglist or ebay, like the guy above said. You might get lucky and find someone who doesn't really know anything about guitars and has one up for pretty cheap, who knows
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Posting in the wrong forum and then being rude gets you a warning and a locked thread.