So, im lookin for a decent cable to use in recording booths at college, but also at gigs we play.
I play guitar and bass, and im not sure about my buget, because its my birthday soon, so im gonna try see if anyone wants to buy me one, maybe parents
So yeahh... suggestions?
Thanx.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^No.

I would make your own, or buy these:
http://www.deathvalleycablecompany.com/index.htm
Way better than Monster.

Those Death Valley cables look promising. I just bought an M-Rock Monster cable to test it out, as I'm in the process of trashing all of my current damaged cables. I think I'll buy a couple DV cables next.
just checked your profile, you're in the UK, cleartones are great for the money- they're between about £5-£12 each (depending on length), and they destroy my planet waves (and other cables) which cost more like £20 each. van damme cable, neutrik jacks, the good stuff in other words. they're made to order too, so you can get whatever length you want. fanboy post alert, but they really are (imo) that good, they're ridiculously good value.

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html (postage is £3 if your order is under £50)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i was impressed i actually had the initiative to check his profile. profiles have been around how long? about a year? has taken me this long to actually think of it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?