Page 1 of 3
I laughed too. Man nothings safe anymore. Soon there will be a live action movie for everything. Maybe even a live action hamtaro =[
H e l l o .
Looks dumb, I don't even remember Mai.

NOW I WANNA WATCH DRAGON BALL Z! GODDAMN YOU!
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I laughed too. Man nothings safe anymore. Soon there will be a live action movie for everything. Maybe even a live action hamtaro =[

That'd be so ****ed up.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
lawl

every 1 looks like a fruit. ANd it seems to have nothign to do with the anime.

oh god, how i miss my dragon ballz
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Austiman

Me neither...After seeing that clip my impression was that the movie will be OK at best.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
This is one of those things that you just can't turn into a reality on film. It's impossible, you only make it stupid by trying :/
It's way different than I expected. I thought it was going to resemble the show somehow. This doesn't look like it has anything to do with Dragonball. It looks like a Mortal Kombat movie. In fact, if TS had said, "New Mortal Kombat movie trailer!" and the trailer didn't have the names of the characters on it, I would've believed it.

It looks awful.
that takes me back to playing dodgy games on an emulator
Quote by Neshnabe
This is one of those things that you just can't turn into a reality on film. It's impossible, you only make it stupid by trying :/

Not impossible it would just be realllllly expensive to make it as intense as it would have to be to be pulled off properly.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by Austiman

Isn't Mai the woman who hung out with that little alien thing? Emperor Pilaf or something.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by saphrax
It's power level is no where near 9000.

hahahahaahahahahah win.
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
I don't remember Dodge Chargers in Dragonball
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
This looks really really reallly stupid.
And i didnt like how they ended the whole dragonBall GT series, left me wanting more.
IWANT MORE DB! Also why dont they make it anymore?
Quote by kitty_teh_fish

And possibly a live-action version of Beavis and Butt-head.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1587422/story.jhtml

Could be funny, but not in the way that the cartoon was.

EDIT: The guy playing Goku looks like he should belong in High School Musical.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by kitty_teh_fish

I'd love to see that...but anyway, sinse we're on the topic, rumor has it that there is a live action Akira in the works, and not just a remake of the original animated movie, but it's based off the the individual manga.....
Quote by saphrax

i quoteth for truth... eth.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
If Piccolo Isn't ****ing Green Or Wearing A Turban I'm Not ****ing Watching It.

HAHHAHAHAH!

TOO TRUE.
Quote by saphrax

Well, technically, Goku's power level doesn't reach 9000+ until the DBZ era, and this movie is (very, very, very, very, very, very loosely, if at all) based on the DB era.

So it really can't be 9000 quite yet.

[/nerd]

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It looks reaaaaallllyyyyyy lame but I guess I'm going to end up watching it anyway :/
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
couldnt they have done a better saga or era, like dbz? this seems like it will fail x1000
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
That's the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. I'm sure if you worked at a zoo, you would not see a bigger pile of shit than the video that has been posted in this thread. That video failed so much, it pretty much bought a fail ticket, got on a fail boat, and when it departed to Fail-Land, it just blew up, from the sheer failness of it. As many words as this is, they cannot begin to describe how much shit my eyes just took in.

Edit: Piccolo is white for ****s sake. Goku looks like a dick, Bulma's hair isn't even blue, I mean holy shit, can it get much worse? If you're going to use real people, make them actually resemble characters. I couldn't tell who was who, ****.
Quote by Austiman

http://www.watch-dragonball-z.com/

Film looks shite.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Couldn't even watch the whole thing. When I saw "Goku" I had to turn it off. What the hell was that? If it hadn't told you who the characters were, it could have been any crappy kung fu movie, and I probably would have enjoyed it. Now that I know what the makers of this movie are doing to my precious Dragon Ball, I can't watch it.

Yes I will.
Quote by saphrax

its power's nowhere near maximum either
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
I was hoping for something along the lines of Hero. I think I gave the mightiest of all facepalms. Nothing at all to do with the anime. Piccolo looks like a douche!! Where's the green?!?! god damn it they ruin everything I love.
I thought that piccolo was meant to be green, or was that just his son, never caught the original piccolo saga. Also rochi didn't seem nearly bald old or pervy enough.
There was no rediculously stupid yet awesome hair. I am displeased.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
They made Bulma fight. When I saw these characters I only It reminds me of that live action modern day Romeo And Juliet movie.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Page 1 of 3