ok, so a while ago i walked out of guitar center with one of their picks by mistake. now its become my fav pick and i want more like it (in yellow) so does anyone know what kind of pick the guitar center picks they use for demos are?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

They're probably based on Dunlop Tortex picks.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
They're probably based on Dunlop Tortex picks.

yeah...i like the .73's
Oddly enough, although I'm not a big fan of Guitar Center picks (the red ones), I really do like the Sam Ash ones (black).

Also I guess the local GC ran out of picks when I went there on my lunch break. Someone filled the holders with Fender Medium (tortoise?) picks. Soooo.... I pocketed a few as I tested some guitars out.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I only ever got crap nylon picks for demos at my local Guitar Center. If it has a satin like quality and yellow it is likely a .73mm dunlop tortex pick, and hell I recommend those anyway, they are great picks!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
at mine they are thin, probably the .73's, in red with the logo and phone number on them. lol i end up with like 6 everytime i leave that place.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
yeah, the yellow dunlops are nice, I prefer the orange (as well as Jazz 3's and celluloid mandolin picks) to the yellows, but still, nice picks. unfortunately, all the guitar stores around me dont have any free picks, so I'm stuck buying them. For acoustic I like the celluloid picks though, much nicer sounding I find.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
The red ones blow.

but the others own.

I normally use 2mm tortexs though...Yeah, I like em heavy.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I really dont like the GC picks. They just are too thin and slippery. Mind you I"m used to 2 mm dunlop gaters though.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
well what exact mm is the guitar center picks? i just said yellow cause i like that color. i didnt know they differentiate them by color.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by ValoRhoads
I only ever got crap nylon picks for demos at my local Guitar Center.

Nylon picks are the best
Quote by Hakael
Oddly enough, although I'm not a big fan of Guitar Center picks (the red ones), I really do like the Sam Ash ones (black).

Also I guess the local GC ran out of picks when I went there on my lunch break. Someone filled the holders with Fender Medium (tortoise?) picks. Soooo.... I pocketed a few as I tested some guitars out.

Yep, I like the Sam Ash picks. I bought an Epiphone G-400 there and I swear they gave me at least 50 of those picks.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.