There's always someone that just needs a good shooting, for various reasons dependant on the situation.

Mine would probably be Perez Hilton, why the fuck does he always appear on my tv.

now your turn
Kent Hovind.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Robert Mogabe
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Waster
There's always someone that just needs a good shooting, for various reasons dependant on the situation.

Mine would probably be Perez Hilton, why the fuck does he always appear on my tv.

now your turn

the mexican one ?
Quote by O Joy.
who is kent hovind?

If i remember correctly, hes the religious nutjob that holds crazy seminars shoving the "creationists'' message down peoples throats. I think hes in prison now though, could be wrong...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I think I'm a little messed up in the head. I don't know why but since I was about 16 I have had this little voice inside my head that keeps saying: "Wink Martindale must die!"
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Waster

BBC News.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Kensai
Kent Hovind.

I was just gonna say!

More than his abundant collection of stupid his voice is really irritating.
Billy Mays. I'm sick of him seeing him on T.V. saying Hi! Billy Mays here! That gets annoying.
I kinda wish mine was a bit more political now, but seriously he needs to get the fuck off my tv
Quote by CrossBack7
Jesus.

icwutudidther
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Runar Søgaard
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
No person specifically just American news in general. I'M ****ING ENGLISH!!! Though I have to say if I see that god damn Mccain (sp?) guy rambling on again I'm throwing the remote
Andrew Zimmern(the guy who goes to different countries to eat wierd food)

consider it a personal vendetta
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Quote by Colgate Total
Who in the hell is Perez Hilton?

This cunt who keeps popping up in like every single factual tv show I watch

well, to be more precise those ones with talking heads talking about celebrities and stuff, they're all cunts but he just takes the biscuit.
Quote by rebel_metal
Billy Mays. I'm sick of him seeing him on T.V. saying Hi! Billy Mays here! That gets annoying.

btw rebel_metal, boo to your avatar.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by imdeth
No person specifically just American news in general. I'M ****ING ENGLISH!!! Though I have to say if I see that god damn Mccain (sp?) guy rambling on again I'm throwing the remote

I'de rather see Mccain rambleing than Obama telling us his plans to single handedly demolish our nation from the inside out, and what makes it even worse is when the ignorant people who show up to his conventions cheer him on!

"Yes please pay my truck payment, even though that means your going to through the company i work for under the bus,I don't mind."-Mindless Obama fan
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
hmm TS
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

"HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!"

and

"YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE. I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!"

BOTH THOSE ADVERTS ARE FUNNY BUT HATED.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by imdeth

I agree with the american news!! its so ****ing annoying.. "theres an argument about taxes in america, were you cant vote.. so you dont give a toss.. but here you go anyway"... do u wanna **** off mate.

and also people that hate you when you dont have the same opinion as you.. i said i wanted mccain to win cos he was the underdog, and i always pull for the underdog.. and my mate went crazy.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

id say the TS...

for starting a thread like this. and asking a question like that..

its douche bags like that who ruin the world
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
how could you take up precious thread space w/ such a stupid question? seriously, youre THIS bored?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by SlipknotRule93
"HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!"

and

"YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE. I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!"

BOTH THOSE ADVERTS ARE FUNNY BUT HATED.

Them two, and this ****er from the Halifax ads.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
bill o'reilly. he's such a douche who tells people to shut up if they don't agree with him! talk about a sore loser when it comes to debates.
Rachel Ray.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Mel Gibson's existence offends me. I'm planning on killing him by impaling him on a Union Jack.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Mel Gibson's existence offends me. I'm planning on killing him by impaling him on a Union Jack.

Or a sharpened guitar with a Union Jack painted on? You can thrash at the same time. Win-win.