Two quick questions

1. I've got a Roland 15x cube. I've set bass = 4; Middle = 1; Treble = 6; Gain= 7.5. On the guitar, i've got only the bridge pickup (humbucker) turned on with tone knob = 0. Even if I turn the volume up, I can't seem to produce any good output when i finger tap. Can anyone help? My amp settings might be awful as i'm new to electric guitaring.

2. If i buy an effects pedal where do i hook it up? My amp has one input for guitar lead and one Aux for cd player etc.
turn all your knobs to ten and see what u get and if get a pedal u just put it in the input with a seconed cable
For number 2, buy another cable. Hook one end from your guitar to the pedals input jack, and the other from the output jack into the amps guitar lead input.
try turning your mids on
guitars are mids instruments i think my guitar sounds rather tasty with mids at 12o'clock or higher depending
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
turn your tone on guitar up..
it sounds good like this

Bass - 3, Mid - 5, Treble...up...LOTS
bridge pickup, full volume, full tone..
crack that distortion
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by animesh_joshi
Two quick questions

1. I've got a Roland 15x cube. I've set bass = 4; Middle = 1; Treble = 6; Gain= 7.5. On the guitar, i've got only the bridge pickup (humbucker) turned on with tone knob = 0. Even if I turn the volume up, I can't seem to produce any good output when i finger tap. Can anyone help? My amp settings might be awful as i'm new to electric guitaring.

2. If i buy an effects pedal where do i hook it up? My amp has one input for guitar lead and one Aux for cd player etc.

ffs

turn the mids up on your amp and turn your tone knob up to 10.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you have your tone knob on 0, I doubt there's any way it will sound cool. I always have tone AT LEAST halfway. It sounds like pure muddiness below that.
mids and tone knob up!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.