Basically, I've had the same stratocaster since seventh grade and now i feel like it's small. It's a little bit difficult to play and my wrists feel weird. I know Fletcher Dragge from Pennywise uses a big guitar because he's a big dude. I just don't know if i should get a bigger guitar or stick to the one i got.
Do you mean the body, as in wanting a large Gretsch for example, or the full size scale?
Epiphone Dot, or ES-series gibson (if you got the cash) are bigger. or try acoustic. what brand of strat do you have, and how is it too small?(body, neck length, neck thickness...)
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
the fret scale goes up to 21 and the body does feel small. I really don't know what kind of guitar i want next. i really love metal and i also like a lot of punk and alternative stuff so it's kind of hard. I don't want to be like all the kids going for the point guitars just to look metal.
Quote by dabonehead182
the fret scale goes up to 21 and the body does feel small. I really don't know what kind of guitar i want next. i really love metal and i also like a lot of punk and alternative stuff so it's kind of hard. I don't want to be like all the kids going for the point guitars just to look metal.

That's number of frets, not scale length. Is it a full-sized electric?