But should i go Analog or Digital? I'm looking to get that reverbish tone on solo's and also nice Edge esque tone.

Cheers
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Highway One Telecaster

TC Electronic Polytune
Electro Harmonix Pitchfork
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fultone OCD
Electro Harmonix Nano Big Muff
TC Electronics Flashback X 4
Strymon Blue Sky
Strymon El Capistan

Vox AC4
Something basic and digital to be honest, if its your first delay you wont want analog because they never have enough features before you settle on something you like.

Go with a Boss DD-3 or The new Hardwire Delay
analog seems the way for you man, Digital delays are meant for longer or loops delay times
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
both. for the reverbish sound on solos an analog delay is where its at. you get some nice depth and it adds warmth. however, for edge style delays you are going to want digital. his delays are very clean and almost always sync with the song. which means you want tap tempo, which pretty much demands a digital delay.

if you are only getting one delay, id suggest a fairly nice digital one that has something where it "models" analog somewhat. that way you get your clean, in time delays but also have the option of making it sound a bit warmer. then as you expand your board you can add an analog delay if you still want it (methinks you will).
Ah thanks a lot. I've been looking at the Marshall Echohead and DD7, and i think they both have the analog mode on them. I'm trying some digital ones out tomorrow at my shop. Although i can't try analog out as they don't stock any
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Highway One Telecaster

TC Electronic Polytune
Electro Harmonix Pitchfork
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fultone OCD
Electro Harmonix Nano Big Muff
TC Electronics Flashback X 4
Strymon Blue Sky
Strymon El Capistan

Vox AC4