3 5%
2 4%
0 0%
>9
27 47%
Voters: 57.
Like all day.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i never left yet
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I spent a full day playing free internet poker once, and i had UG on the full time, so i guess then .. that was like 10 hours
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i think like...18 hours or something, i had formed a sleeping disorder and i was gonna go to bed at like...10pm and to do that, i needed something to keep me awake to try and get onto a cycle...
So UG was the answer
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Idk, like an average of 2-3 hours probably. Still I don't go on everyday. I come on here when I have time. Some times I can come on day after day and sometimes I stay off for a week or more. Its whenever I have free time really.
H e l l o .
I never leave

Bm        	   ~~	     1/4  F#7                      A	   1/2           1/2
|-------------------------------|------------------------|------------------------------------|
|--(15)--10-12-------------7----|------------------------|------7-------------7---------------|
|--------------11s9~~--7h9---7^-|------------------------|--7h9---7^-------7h9---7^-----------|
|-------------------------------|-8---9h12p9--7--(8)---\-|----------9p8-9------------9p7-9p7--|
|-------------------------------|------------------------|------------------------------------|

E					      G					 D
|--------10--------------------7---10^(12)-|--10-(12)10p7---------10----------|--------10--------------|
|10^(12)----(12)10p7-10-8^(9)----7---------|--------------10^(12)----(12)10-8-|------------------------|
|------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|-9^(11)----(11)9p7-7p6-7|
|------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|------------------------|
|------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|------------------------|
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Probably about 12 hours, I was going to be online for 24 hours once, but I decided against it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
There are some sad people here. A few hours. I quite fancy staying up one night just constantly on UG.
I really have no idea, although every time I'm behind my laptop I browse to UG every 5 min, so I guess about 5 or 6 hours or so.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
all day.

similar to shredgod.

all summer, UG was on first, and off last, everyday. along with MSN, other firefox stuff, my guitar, and my Crysis shreddering machine
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Kensai
I never leave

|--(15)--10-12-------------7----|------------------------|------7-------------7---------------|
|--------------11s9~~--7h9---7^-|------------------------|--7h9---7^-------7h9---7^-----------|
|-------------------------------|-8---9h12p9--7--(8)---\-|----------9p8-9------------9p7-9p7--|

E G D
|--------10--------------------7---10^(12)-|--10-(12)10p7---------10----------|--------10--------------|
|10^(12)----(12)10p7-10-8^(9)----7---------|--------------10^(12)----(12)10-8-|------------------------|
|------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|-9^(11)----(11)9p7-7p6-7|

what is that?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Kensai
I never leave

E G D

I can't tell what song that is. And it seems I was your 20000th profile view. You better give good sex.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by ShredGod George
what is that?

It's the start of the hotel californa solo.

Quote by Sonicxlover
I can't tell what song that is. And it seems I was your 20000th profile view. You better give good sex.

Thank you?

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i once spent the whole weekend on UG. my fridge is two steps from the computer. a poor choice of placement for my parents.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Kensai
It's the start of the hotel californa solo.

Thank you?

thats kind of what i thought, but i coulnt be sure and thats genius good sir
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
there have been instances where i spent the entire night browsing the pit (on and off)

so maybe 9 or 10 hours
All day, pretty much. It was really dull. I don't recommend it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by imdeth
Since 10pm yesterday (it's 9:30pm the day after) haven't had my sleepies yet and I've almost made 24 hours!

Ha...
Same...
Started at 8PM and its 5AM now...
Damn... I got this show thing i gotta play in like 3 hours...
The longest I've been on UG is 13.5 hours...

...and counting.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3