So anyone in the US that watches college football probably knows of the dissappointing season that we are having here at Clemson this year. Bowden was just ousted this morning and our quarterback has been benched in favor of Willie Korn. Your thoughts? Should Bowden have been fired?
Yes Bowden should have been fired. Clemson consistently recruits some of the best talent in the ACC and has had THE BEST talent in the ACC in recent years. Every year they are supposed to at least vie for the conference title, if not win it. Every year they are a huge disappointment. Clemson always loses the games they are supposed to win.
Quick addition, Clemson has already had two top recruits back out becuase Bowden has been fired.
CLEMSON! YAY! BOWden FIRED!.. wait.. no I liked bowden.. cause he LOST THE BIG ONES! and I'm a Gamecock fan.. sooo... watever
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
i know right. clemson blows. yall have all that talent but yet you lose to teams like maryland. the acc has been clemsons for the taking the last 2 or 3 years, but they always find a way to lose. GO GAMECOCKS!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
pahaha no. hes quite pale.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
yeah, vt always lets me down too. got the best special teams though.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
No more Bowden Bowl

FSU ftw (but lately ftl )
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah, vt always lets me down too. got the best special teams though.

Now if Tyrod could only learn to throw the damned ball without running around like an idiot on every play

LISTEN, TYROD WE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE... BUT YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE BALL WHILE YOUR RECEIVERS ARE STILL ON THEIR ROUTES OTHERWISE PLAYS ARE USELESS
bowden bowl was lame anyway. fsu is mediocore at best, and clemson is a big letdown.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by RockThe40oz
Now if Tyrod could only learn to throw the damned ball without running around like an idiot on every play

LISTEN, TYROD WE KNOW YOU CAN MOVE... BUT YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE BALL WHILE YOUR RECEIVERS ARE STILL ON THEIR ROUTES OTHERWISE PLAYS ARE USELESS

i know. i would hate to see vt let tyrod taylor turn into the next mike vick, minus the dogs.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
In all honesty, I think Glennon was a better QB just because he could actually throw the ball accurately... Our offensive line is just crap, and he's kind of an idiot... so he never had time to figure out who to throw to. Tyrod just runs around wasting time or overthrows his wide-open receivers on 3rd down..
since were getting off topic of clemson, which is cool, lets go here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16687929#post16687929
and im not just saying that cuz its my thread. this is a tommy bowden firing thread, that is a ncaa football in general thread.
tyrod does have potential tho
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
well, i wouldn't say that clemson consistently has the best talent. I mean, how many first round picks has virginia churned out the last 5 years, yet they're never playing for the conference champsionship. I don't get that bowden gets fired when his new QB never gets a chance to turn things around
Fender Jaguar Bass
Crate BT100
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Pi Big Muff
Behringer Bass Flanger

you know you're a bassist when...

you wake in the morning and your bass is in the bed and your girlfriend is on the floor
because clemson has unrealistic expectations. they won a national championship 20+ years ago and they think they should be USC (so-cal) every year now. but, tommy has also had more than enough time to turn clemson into the powerhouse they thought he could.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
and clemson blows in general
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz