I just finished watching the documentary, and boy do I have to say "nice". I didn't know metal was so influential in such poor countries like Indonesia or Israel. I'm downloading Sky Lake by Ritual Day right now. I saw them on the China segment and they sounded bad ass.

I wanted to keep this out of the metal recommendation thread because it's specifically about lesser known bands from countries other than the western world, germany, norway, sweden, etc... I'm talking about countries that no one thinks metal would come from.

So, let me know about these bands and we'll discuss them.
I already knew about Sigh, who are pretty interesting

how did you get to watch the movie?

I am dying to see it!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
I already knew about Sigh, who are pretty interesting

how did you get to watch the movie?

I am dying to see it!

Torrents.
Is this that movie by that wimp that did the Metal: A headbangers journey thing?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Is this that movie by that wimp that did the Metal: A headbangers journey thing?

I can tell you have much to offer society, please procreate.
Quote by Napalmdeth
I can tell you have much to offer society, please procreate.

Yes, and your brilliant answer to my question leaves alot to the imagination as to the broadness of your intelligence.

Kindly shut the fukk up unless you have something worthwhile to say.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Thornography
I didn't know metal was so influential in such poor countries like Indonesia or Israel.

Are you serious? Israel isn't poor.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to comment on that. It's besides the point and whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant.
Quote by Thornography
I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to comment on that. It's besides the point and whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant.

Good point. I didn't really feel like commenting on the actual subject at hand.

But, I will say that I've been meaning to see it for a long time and a lot of things have put off this happening.
I've found Jesus
Quote by nebiru
Yes, and your brilliant answer to my question leaves alot to the imagination as to the broadness of your intelligence.

Kindly shut the fukk up unless you have something worthwhile to say.

lol irony
Quote by Contraband

rofl, i know but thats besides the point. I think he was just amazed how Metal can come from any coutry farther east than Europe, which i must say is pretty amazing.
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!