it's spelled Fernades...it even says so on the link...
and yes, you will have to do some routing the accommodate the circuit board....

edit: it even says on the link it may require routing...i think some one needs to learn to read
Last edited by Ghold125 at Oct 13, 2008,
Hey, Ghold you could be less rude, and to the poster yes you will new to do some new routing
I hear only great things about these kits though, so its prob. worth it.
Quote by Darkice
Hey, Ghold you could be less rude, and to the poster yes you will new to do some new routing

he can't help it hes from new york
Quote by Darkice

im just in a bitchy mood becuase on this site when ever I see some one use a Z instead of an S, it's just frustrates the hell out of me. And don't get me started on when people spell Spider, Spyder
jeez sorry. i had a genuinely honest question. you dont need to tear me apart just because i added a "Z" instead of an "S".

without flaming me, does anyone have any links or tips on installing a kit like this?
Quote by Ghold125
im just in a bitchy mood becuase on this site when ever I see some one use a Z instead of an S, it's just frustrates the hell out of me. And don't get me started on when people spell Spider, Spyder

why. i think the way you spell spyder is pretty cool .

ts, its best you take it to someone who knows how to and stand next to them and watch them do it. chances are you might have to do some wood removal.
Quote by Ghold125
it's spelled Fernades...it even says so on the link...
and yes, you will have to do some routing the accommodate the circuit board....

edit: it even says on the link it may require routing...i think some one needs to learn to read

Obviously you can't spell it either. It is spelt Fernandes not Fernades which you posted.
Quote by Ghold125

Hey its cool, we all have bad days.
I know I hate that Z thing and K, like damn it when did it become cool to spell kustom with a K haha.
Quote by GeorgeWFletcher
Obviously you can't spell it either. It is spelt Fernandes not Fernades which you posted.

I fail...

but yea, just take it to a shop...a lost easier
is it possible to put the sustainer pickup in the middle posistion? do you have to use the Volume, Tone, Tone wiring that they have there? also, do you have to use that bridge pickup or can you use another brand? I want to build a strat with 2 humbuckers and was toying with the idea of putting the sustainer single coil in the middle position.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead