Page 1 of 2
Today's front page for evolution on Conservapedia!

Unbiased ?

Discuss.

EDIT: I'm not debating evolution/creationism, this post is just commenting on the amount of bias on the website. Thus the picture of hitler on the evolution page.
Last edited by Metal_Militia15 at Oct 13, 2008,
well done.. now **** off
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You should read the ones about athiests, or homosexers... epic lulz will ensue.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Ehh. The masses are just misinformed. I myself as a Christian Republican know natural selection is true, to an extent. That extent being that life did not spontaneously arise and drastic changes do not occur, such as fish --> frog. Also, Creation v. Evolution thread.

EDIT: Also, who the **** uses IE7? Get Firefox noob.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
And why can't we all just get along??
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
You should read the ones about athiests, or homosexers... epic lulz will ensue.

lol stalin's on that one!

thank you for bringing an endless resource of hilarity in to my life. i am forever in your debt.

if i dont see that sigged in a week i will hunt you down and kill you
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Ehh. The masses are just misinformed. I myself as a Christian Republican know natural selection is true, to an extent. That extent being that life did not spontaneously arise and drastic changes do not occur, such as fish --> frog. Also, Creation v. Evolution thread.

EDIT: Also, who the **** uses IE7? Get Firefox noob.

I knew I would get flamed for something...
Quote by Metal_Militia15
I knew I would get flamed for something...

Always expect an uncropped screen shot to be flamed. Or taken advantage of. Or both.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by GiantRaven
I hate it when people say 'I could care less'

I know, when they mean that they really don't care. I guess it is one of those parts of language that people overlook.
I dont want to get into an evolution debate, but I have always wondered, why would you want to believe evolution? Why do you want to believe that there is no god, and you get 70 years if your lucky and then your just dead?
Quote by ak10
I dont want to get into an evolution debate, but I have always wondered, why would you want to believe evolution? Why do you want to believe that there is no god, and you get 70 years if your lucky and then your just dead?

I think you missed my post. Evolution isn't what you think it is. Everyone always confuses evolution and atheism.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by ak10

Because everybody has their own opinions.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by ak10

Well, some people spend their entire life working for a nice life in the afterlife whereas people who don't believe in an afterlife just enjoy being here.
Oh My Science.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by ak10

Belief isn't a concious choice. You can lie about beliefs to other people, you can't really lie about them to yourself.
The two go hand in hand cause if you believe that god did not start life then you do not belive the bible etc.. You cant just pick and choose which parts to believe if you believe ini god you believe he created life. And to crackaddict2000, it is not about everyone havinig there own opinions, I was talking about living your life thiinking there is no point to anything, and that everythiing is meaningless, I just do not understand why people would want to believe that?
Quote by StratoTele
I know, when they mean that they really don't care. I guess it is one of those parts of language that people overlook.

It's supposed to be said with heavy sarcasm, as a sarcastic variation on "I couldn't care less".
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
wait wasnt hitler catholic?

EDIT: as it turns out, he was.
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by ak10
The two go hand in hand cause if you believe that god did not start life then you do not belive the bible etc.. You cant just pick and choose which parts to believe if you believe ini god you believe he created life. And to crackaddict2000, it is not about everyone havinig there own opinions, I was talking about living your life thiinking there is no point to anything, and that everythiing is meaningless, I just do not understand why people would want to believe that?

Evolution doesn't say anything about the origins of life.
Evolution explains diversity. I suggest going to C vs E or talkorigins.org if you need further clarification
Quote by ak10

There is no "want". I did not choose to become an atheist becomes it was easier or more comfortable. I've been an atheist the I've stopped believing in God.
Quote by smartguyreviews

*facepalm*

Quote by LordBishek

Evolution explains diversity. I suggest going to C vs E or talkorigins.org if you need further clarification

This. Go back and read my post, it's spontaneous generation which you're thinking of, which contradicts the current version of cell theory.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by ak10

If you really want to know why atheists believe like they do, its because some people are more concerned with truth than comfort. It is rather selfish to believe in something just because it makes you feel better.
Quote by StratoTele

Maybe you should look into the history of the phrase "I could care less"

It's supposed to be said sarcastically, like "Well... I COULD care less..."

Makes sense to me...
What shocked me about that is that you still use IE, never mind the whole creationism bit.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by sargasm
Maybe you should look into the history of the phrase "I could care less"

It's supposed to be said sarcastically, like "Well... I COULD care less..."

Makes sense to me...

Don't you mean... SARGASTICALLY??
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by LordBishek

With evolution,darwinism, what ever you want to call it, they teach that people evoluted from monkeys. I fully believe that animals and even people evolve to adapt to there suroundings, I do not think that is the point of contention, it is the monkeys into people things which evolution trys to take with it that I have a problem with.
Quote by ak10

I don't live my life thinking that everything I do is pointless. We are just living things trying to survive as a race on this planet, and we are so unique that we can solve complex questions and question life itself. I think that nature did a wonderful thing to eventually create us, and you think that of God. Maybe life itself is God, if you look at it that way.

I suck at debating.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by smartguyreviews

EDIT: as it turns out, he was.

Jesus = Jewish
Hitler = intense hatred of Jews
Catholics = Christians
Christians = fond of Jesus
Hitler =/= Catholic

He formed an allegiance with the church for the sake of political allies, but he did not ever believe in Christianity. Also, Christians aren't really into the murder of tons of innocent people.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Jesus = Jewish
Hitler = intense hatred of Jews
Catholics = Christians
Christians = fond of Jesus
Hitler =/= Catholic

He formed an allegiance with the church for the sake of political allies, but he did not ever believe in Christianity. Also, Christians aren't really into the murder of tons of innocent people.

*ahem*Crusades*cough*
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Page 1 of 2