Is it worth paying the extra £40 for the Boss TU-2 or is the Behringer TU300 good for the money? What would you get?
i'd get neither and get a korg pitchblack, thats if you really need a pedal tuner.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
the pitchblack is supposed to be pretty good, and the planet waves pedal tuner's also supposed to be good, and the TU-2 is kind of the standard for pedal tuners. I guess whichever's cheaper if you're being money concious.
Behringers trash.
Very unreliable, and I dought that there tuners are accurate.

+1 on Korg Pitchblack.
As has been said, Boss TU-2 is the industry standard and comes highly recommended.

I've heard good things about the Korg but I don't own one and have never used one.
I have a Korg Pitchblack and its great!

You can tell the Behringers just wont last by stomping on it! Its very plasticy and will fail sooner than later.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
Quote by nbroers
I have a Korg Pitchblack and its great!

You can tell the Behringers just wont last by stomping on it! Its very plasticy and will fail sooner than later.

that's nonsense, they are made from plastic but almost anything is made of plastic these days, safety helmets are made from the same kind of plastic for example. here's a link that shows how strong these pedals are: behringer test
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I have the TU-2 and can say its never failed me, but that korg thang looks like its worth a look.