Poll: Should life be fair or not (read my post before answering)
Poll Options
View poll results: Should life be fair or not (read my post before answering)
Yes
16 29%
No
39 71%
Voters: 55.
Well, what do ya think? BTW, I don't mean communism, I mean like everyone does the same amount of work for the same amount of money. I've got a bet with some friends...so, what do ya think?
No its better for my health if I get a bunch of slaves to do everything. I will treat them with respect though.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Life can't be fair to everybody, it's impossible. Therefore, the question is invalid and you both lose.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
No, and I wish it were equally unfair for everyone. This way my low standards would not be considered low.
that sounds a lot like a communist principle.. life should be fair, but not for people who sit on there ass and do **** all.. sitting on the dole.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No.

Imagine how shit life would be if everyone got the same amount of money.

There would be no celebrity, no idols, no-one sad bastards can wish they were etc
Quote by will123456789
that sounds a lot like a communist principle.. life should be fair, but not for people who sit on there ass and do **** all.. sitting on the dole.

...good point...remember I voted no.
there would be no way to get ahead in life. It'd suck a huge penis
If life was fair, there would be little character building, thus making everyone selfish dicks.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
no because then there is no value of hardwork because it does not exist; people must decide how hard they wish to work on their own. also certain occupations wouldn't exist without different amounts of work. there'd be no movies because movie stars dont do the same amount of work as an accountant for example.

also who's to say one type of work is equal to another. is five minutes of back break work equal to five minutes of typing on a computer? its a complex question.

cutting all the bs tho i'd say no because people are different
Needs some strickter rules.

If they do exactly the same work for the same amount of time then they should get paid equally...

but

if one job has taken years of training and the other hasn't then no.

But if you take all these minor things into account then yes.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
i dont think so, because if that was the case, nobody would have anything to strive for. everything exactly the same. the slackers would get the same as the peeps with the hard work and determination.

i think you should revise your poll to have it say

" do you think people should be paid with a direct relationship to how hard they work?"

then i might vote yes. mebe.
Do NOT look behind you.
Buddy, what you described pretty much IS communism. See, Marx didn;t expect anyone to not work in the system.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Mongoose87
Buddy, what you described pretty much IS communism. See, Marx didn;t expect anyone to not work in the system.

...not really.

Many Communists believe that wages is a limited factor that must be removed.
No.

If life were like that there would be no insentive for people to work hard or to challenge themselves and we would not have cures for health problems, new technology, etc...

Go work with super lazy people that are in a union while you bust your ass on the side of them for the same pay and you'll understand.