you can get a decent cable for like 15 bucks
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by fender351
because they're a whole lot cheaper

...im lost of words
Quote by fender351

Speaker cables are double the price of a good instrument cable...

Go with a standard $10 - $15 instrument cable...it will work fine...

I've been running a $10 cable for two years now without any problems. I think it's a Horizon.
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 13, 2008,
look at the Horizon cables on musicainsfriend. their dirt cheap and halfway decent.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

They're called speaker cables and insterment cables for a reason.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by fender351

One thing you should learn is that when it comes to instruments, cheaper is NEVER BETTER!
The cables are probably alright for just lying snugly on the floor from an amp to a speaker, but you've got to remember that with an instrument you move around alot and bringing both you, your instrument and the cable close to possible noisesources.
A cheap, badly shiedled cable will pick up on this, and give you a lot of static noise.
It's is probably also not shielded against microphonics, which means that if you were to step on the cable, there would be a chance of picking up crackling noises when you do.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH