I found this guitar in a local pawnshop. It seems quite rare and cant find it anywhere on the net, except for on ebay. Unfortunatly I don't have enough money to buy it right now and would prefer to have some background or feed back rather than making a badly made purchase (hopefully not). anyway, any info about this guitar would be most helpful. As far as im aware this guitar is called a 'Mirage'. There is also a model number ae-309, but i typed this on google and it only came up with a similar acepro guitar. thanks again.
Attachments:
26ea_1.jpg
3be8_1.jpg
That looks pretty nice. And that triple blade humbucker looks quite interesting. See if theres a way you can try it out. Also, a headstock pic would help out some.
BUY IT....its GORGEOUS....

or not....
It looks kind of like a 300 dollar samick my neighbor has but the trem and pickups are different.

plug it in and give it a shot? then decide..... IMO
looks awesome. try playing it before doing anything else
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
thanks for everones help. here is a picture of a similar headstock from a guitar of the same brand. The difference is it has not got the same binding or the natural wood finish and is from a different model guitar. hopes this helps. thanks again.
Attachments:
Mirage headstock1.jpg
The Triple single coils remind me of those ernieball musicman steve morse model
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR