Unfortunately the title of this thread might have been somewhat misleading. Truly i dont care!
Im here to pose a question from the movie Fight Club to UG!

If You Could Fight Any Person From History, Living Or Dead, Who Would You Fight?

A reason would be nice, but its not necessary

Personally, Id fight...

Jack Thompson from this age
and...maybe...Grigori Yefimovich RASPUTIN!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I'd challenge you for breaking rules 1 and 2.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
William Randalph Hearst. I would **** him up too.

George Lucas and Stephen Spieldberg for raping Indiana Jones.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
William Randalph Hearst. I would **** him up too.

George Lucas and Stephen Spieldberg for raping Indiana Jones.

Harrison Ford agreed to be in it, and it isn't like George Lucas doesn't already intentionally rape his own franchises. What the hell did you expect? A masterpiece?
WTF ... Robert Pualson dies and everyone can't keep their mouth shut. I am Jack's medulla oblongata!!!
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I'd fight you for ignoring Rules 1 and 2

Quote by Kensai
I'd challenge you for breaking rules 1 and 2.

I ACCEPT THOSE CHALLENGES! I reckon i could take at least one of you before succumbing to a painful beating. Who's first ladies! Remember the other rule...if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.
and
CAREFUL NOW

Quote by cash49
Shatner, I'd fight William Shatner.

EVERYONE would fight Shatner, problem is...we'd all lose. Even if we all attack at once. Its Shatner for Shatners sake!
and
CAREFUL NOW

Quote by shaquille
Harrison Ford agreed to be in it, and it isn't like George Lucas doesn't already intentionally rape his own franchises. What the hell did you expect? A masterpiece?

He should have just left it alone. Why are you even trying to defend it?

I would still fight him.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
He should have just left it alone. Why are you even trying to defend it?

I would still fight him.

I'm not defending it, I just wonder why because of South Park everyone all of a sudden expected something better out of the guy. We couldn't complain when word got out it would be made and released? It's already on DVD, too late to be making a big deal out of the piece of shit.
id fight gary coleman because... have you ever seen a midget fight? well imagine 1 midget and almost normal hight person(in 5'6")

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
i'd like to be killed by Christopher Walken. Every strike would come with it's own exclamation point.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by shaquille
I'm not defending it, I just wonder why because of South Park everyone all of a sudden expected something better out of the guy. We couldn't complain when word got out it would be made and released? It's already on DVD, too late to be making a big deal out of the piece of shit.

This is The Pit God damnit! If we can't complain needlessly and uselessly...where are we going to spend our free time? Masturbating again? No chance, its hard shaving your palms
and
CAREFUL NOW

Some guy I know who cheated twice on one girl and once on another, both of whom are friends of mine. He's a despicable excuse for a human being and I would have no problem with tearing him limb from limb.

EDIT: Or Miley Cyrus. Just so I could have a front seat when she rips away her skin and reveals her true lizard form beneath. (http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/music_trends/children4.jpg)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 13, 2008,
If I could fight anybody...

it would be all the other sperm cells that I was faster than. You know, just to kick their flangellas again.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
If I could fight anybody...

it would be all the other sperm cells that I was faster than. You know, just to kick their flangellas again.

theyd need to be massive unless you wanted 1 Killing blow(no pun intended)

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
wow um... jesus?
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Quote by shaquille

What is the point of complaining about something that hasn't even been made yet? I reserved my judgement untill it came out.
Oh I spent plenty of time complaining about it when it came out. And when I was sitting in the movie theater watching it.

South Park just described my emotions towrads the movie a lot better than I was ever able to.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by imdeth
Mary! FALCON PUUUUNCHH!!

so u would fight jesus, but only before he even came out of the womb? thats just dirty, give jesus a chance. but, if u were going for an abortion id say FALCON KICK would be the way to go.
Quote by MV4824

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Quote by tim5_ICT
so u would fight jesus, but only before he even came out of the womb? thats just dirty, give jesus a chance. but, if u were going for an abortion id say FALCON KICK would be the way to go.

Well to me he doesn't exist so I would be fighting air. Ah the amazing FALCON KICK! Good thinking sir.
Quote by imdeth
Well to me he doesn't exist so I would be fighting air. Ah the amazing FALCON KICK! Good thinking sir.

well of course he doesnt exist, hes been dead for a couple thousand years or so

yes, you might also try the "up-B" move, but im not sure what that would accomplish, other than maybe 3rd degree burns.
Quote by MV4824

I would probably fight Johnny Dep, just so i can have an epic sword fight with him
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
Quote by Zolom
Unfortunately the title of this thread might have been somewhat misleading. Truly i dont care!
Im here to pose a question from the movie Fight Club to UG!

If You Could Fight Any Person From History, Living Or Dead, Who Would You Fight?

A reason would be nice, but its not necessary

Personally, Id fight...

Jack Thompson from this age
and...maybe...Grigori Yefimovich RASPUTIN!

i was gonna say rasputin as well. my great grandad was killed because he advised the russian czar to pull troops out of ww1.
Quote by tim5_ICT
well of course he doesnt exist, hes been dead for a couple thousand years or so

yes, you might also try the "up-B" move, but im not sure what that would accomplish, other than maybe 3rd degree burns.

Ah bad wording right there. I believe he never existed I think a well timed Luigi side-B would serve well as an abortion method and would be hilarious
Quote by imdeth
Ah bad wording right there. I believe he never existed

there's proof that jesus existed y'know, but none that he was the son of god.

on topic i'd fight steve vai, no real reason, i'd just like to be able to say i beat him down somehow.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I thought we weren't supposed to speak about it?

Edit: Although I'd probably like to pick a fight with that one guy from medieval times. Like the one who rode a black horse. The Black knight or something.