Ok, so im having a problem and im really really pissed off at the moment. So I was supposed to go to one of my best friends b day parties tonight, but found out it was acutly tomarow. So I felt stupid for a bit, cause i vented on why my frind who was driving me hasnt picked me up yet but anyways

I just found out im workign a brutel shift tommarow during the party, and i wont be able to make it. I can't call in sick, becuse pepole from my work are gonna be there, and if my managers learned i faked it they'll be ticked. I messaged every person on my facebook and msn i work with, but they eathir couldn't take it, or haven't replied. I'm really realyl gonan be mad if i miss this.

pit, wut should i do!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Oct 13, 2008,
So you should get stoned, play guitar, and get typing lessons.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by wesleyisgay
ok, so im having a problem and im really really pissed off at the moment. so I was supposed to go to one of my best frinds b day parties tonight, but found out it was acutly tomarow. So I felt stupid for ab it, causa i ventded on why my frind who was driving me hasnt pciked me up yet but anyways

I just found out im workign a brutal shift tommarow during the party, and i wont be able to make it. I can't call in sick, becuse pepoel from my work are gonna be there, and if my managers learned i faked it theyll be ticked. I messaged every person on my facebook and msn i work with, but they eathir couldnt take it, or havent replied. I'm really realyl gonan be mad if i miss this.

pit, wut should i do!

Say a relative died and that you needed to cheer yourself up by going to the party.
quit if the job ant important or if u miss the party just throw another 1 the next time u can
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I would just go, grow a pair, then take whatever the managers can throw at me.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by zzeazz
Get stoned.

And get Typing lessons

my exact thought, word for word :P
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Err go to work? Yeah sometimes life will throw you a curve ball, you can't your way all of the time.

Or go anyway. What's the worst that can happen?
Quote by soccermom
I would just go, grow a pair, then take whatever the managers can throw at me.

Not all of us work at McDonalds.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by creeping.death!

haha
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Punch your wall.

It is the only way . . .
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Rape your friend and get arrested so you've got a rocksolid alibi for not coming to work.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
A) Spelling and grammar are your friends, not your enemies.
B) Suck it up and go.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
take a chill pill innit

theyll be more partys

not like any hot girls are gonna be there anyway
youll probaly never get laid

get some moneys from work then you can buy a party mansion
Quote by Rhitard
Oh boo hoo poor Cinderella can't go to the ball.

Haha.

Exactly. Stop being a whiny little shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Haha.

Exactly. Stop being a whiny little shit.

Oh, get off your high horse. There will be other parties, sure, but he's a teenager, and that's what they do. You're not making yourself seem cool, or mature, you're being an asshole.

/anger

I would just say you should call in sick. What are they gonna do?