i have the LG VX9900 or the ENV. i have all the drivers and stuff downloaded for my phone and it is plugged into my computer. how would i get the videos on my phone and put them on my computer? lets say i was trying to put some on youtube. HOW?

thx in advance
Usually the videos need to be stored on the phones memory card (rather than internal memory) and when you plug it in via USB you should be able to access the memory card from My Computer, then you just locate the video folder and copy the files over
Quote by freedoms_stain
Usually the videos need to be stored on the phones memory card (rather than internal memory) and when you plug it in via USB you should be able to access the memory card from My Computer, then you just locate the video folder and copy the files over

all my vidoes are on my phones memory card and when i click on "V CAST MOBILE PHONE" under My Computer, it says "phone internal memory" and "removable storage card" both of them only have one folder in it that says "MUSIC" and there is nothing in them.
it's because verizon cripples your phone. They want you to pay to upload it via their service.
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
so there is no way i can upload them without paying? hmm. i have a little card that says "MicroSD Adapter which my memory card came in, is there a way i can connect the adapter to my computer or somethin so i dont have to do it thru my phone?
you can try that adapter into an SD card reader, but no guarantees it will work
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Quote by codynw42
wtf is a card reader? lol
A device for reading memory cards.

It's pretty self explanatory.

You can buy one that reads multiple card types for next to nothing.
Quote by J Mud
Send a flix message to your email

the videos are too long. the longest video you can send is 30 seconds