Page 1 of 5
How do you respond?

So the situation is this: year 12 coordinator tells prefects they have to crack down on people from our school smoking at the station next to school (me and my friends). Instead of approaching us and telling us that from now on they have to tell on us (as the teacher suggested), this rat slut waits for me to light up before ratting me out.

Schoolies is drawing near, and lo and behold, she's going to a place very near the place we are going to. It would be easy if it was a guy - a straightforward beating - but how do I exact revenge on a girl for this?

Last year a girl prefect ratted us out, and I tipped her locker over, superglued it shut etc, but I nearly got caught for that and if I did anything like that to this rat it would be pretty obvious to the teachers who did it.

So, any suggestions? And just suggestions in general on how to punish people you can't beat...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Rape?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
You get your girlfriend to kick her ass.

If you don't have a gf you start a nasty rumor - like she has the clap - about her.
cum blood on her...
thats how cannibal corpse would do it...
Just be pure evil to balance out her goody-goody act
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Oh how dare she tell teachers that you were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing

What a ****ing bitch!

Grow up already
Here's an idea: stop smoking at the station near your school. If you arent breaking the rules, you wouldnt get ratted on.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that when you get in trouble, it's YOUR fault and no one elses? You shouldnt seek revenge on someone that is doing whats right.
Last edited by NoBC14 at Oct 14, 2008,
FALCCCCOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
PUNNNNNNCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

or

rub your nutz when your all sweaty and then rub your hands on her face......
it has to be like a fat person in the desert sweaty though, like youve been running for hours
Quote by GiantRaven
Oh how dare she tell teachers that you were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing

What a ****ing bitch!

Grow up already

Quote by NoBC14
Here's an idea: stop smoking at the station near your school. If you arent breaking the rules, you wouldnt get ratted on.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that when they get ratted on, they 99% of the time deserve it?

The point is that she had every opportunity to DO AS THE TEACHER SUGGESTED and warn us not to smoke. She ratted us out because she'd rather get us in trouble than help us avoid trouble. Anyway, no more time do deal with fags like you two, I'll just ignore similar posts from now on. By the way, NoBC, why are quit smoking campaigns a multi-million dollar industry if it's so fuckin easy??

By the way, I can't spread rumours about STIs because she is a virgin.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Here is another idea.

Get her email address and hack it. send a lezbo love letter to the girl who is the biggest c++t loudmouth in the school.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Poop+box+mail to her house.

This
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Get over it?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Smack her bang on the side of the head. Slut.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Step 1: grow/purchase some testicles
Step 2: Edit post to not make you sound childish
Step 3: Smoke somewhere else?
Step 4: BUST A MOVE!
Do you have any lesbian friends? Get them to smack her down. Hard.

Or, quit smoking?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by SenorSmiley
Here is another idea.

Get her email address and hack it. send a lezbo love letter to the girl who is the biggest c++t loudmouth in the school.

That is awesome! Thanks haha

Quote by MHDrunk
The point is that she had every opportunity to DO AS THE TEACHER SUGGESTED and warn us not to smoke. She ratted us out because she'd rather get us in trouble than help us avoid trouble. Anyway, no more time do deal with fags like you two, I'll just ignore similar posts from now on. By the way, NoBC, why are quit smoking campaigns a multi-million dollar industry if it's so fuckin easy??

By the way, I can't spread rumours about STIs because she is a virgin.

'By the way, I can't spread rumours about STIs because she is a virgin.'

You're gonna let that stop you?
Quote by GiantRaven

What a ****ing bitch!

Grow up already

Amen.

God I'm so sick of seeing guys posting here "If it was a guy I could just beat him up"

What does violence solve exactly?

Oh wait I know, they're going to shake your hand and say "Thanks I deserved that, no hard feelings!", and not want to take out any form of "revenge" on you at all silly me.
How can people from your school enforce rules at a different location?

That's like me telling the guy across the road not to do something.

But seriously, why not get your head outta your ass and stop smoking in the first place. Little know fact...smoking doesn't make you cool
They deserve ( ) physical abuse just as much as any guy. Gender discriminating

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
haharr i gotz a guld ideya! sum bich did 'er job 'n now im in trubbl! wut du i doo??!?!?!

thats how you come across.

grow some testicles and let it go.

or quit smoking
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by geek_core
'By the way, I can't spread rumours about STIs because she is a virgin.'

You're gonna let that stop you?

Well, yea. She's a nerd, really ugly, got a moustache going, afro haircut, everything. It'd be like saying 'that Downer over there, yea, i heard she got fucked on the weekend and now has herpes' there is nobody in the world thats gonna believe that shit

I don't care about reputation, I have a few good friends at this school who wouldn't care if I walked up to this girl and punched her in the face, other than that just a bunch of losers I don't care about. My 'reputation' is already shot anyway

A nice open palmed slap on the behind should do the trick.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Dude, you're such a douche. A girl reports inappropriate behavior, and you **** up her locker in return? It this kind of double standard, assininety that create a fear of beinga good person. Maybe if you weren't so attached to your god damn smokes (which you shouldn't use in the first place) you wouldn't be in this situation. Moral of the story is stop smoking, and be a nice person. That girl did the right thing.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
give her a big ol' cockslap, right across the check! "BAD girl! BAD!!1"
i rock more than gravel
Quote by NoBC14

Why is it so hard for people to understand that when you get in trouble, it's YOU'RE fault and no one elses? You shouldnt seek revenge on someone that is doing whats right.

agreed!

you aren't supposed to so **** off and leave her alone. she isn't doing anything wrong..
Quote by GiantRaven

What a ****ing bitch!

Grow up already

No one likes a tattle.

I say you get a girl friend to beat her up for you.

Or even better, go out with her, **** her, dump her in front of all her friends. Make sure it's humiliating.
Quote by Rhitard
Amen.

God I'm so sick of seeing guys posting here "If it was a guy I could just beat him up"

What does violence solve exactly?

Oh wait I know, they're going to shake your hand and say "Thanks I deserved that, no hard feelings!", and not want to take out any form of "revenge" on you at all silly me.

On the net it seems like noone actually knows what violence is.

Quote by Chrisnw22
How can people from your school enforce rules at a different location?

That's like me telling the guy across the road not to do something.

But seriously, why not get your head outta your ass and stop smoking in the first place. Little know fact...smoking doesn't make you cool

Little known fact: smoking is hard to stop. You're probably right, I probably did start smoking because I thought it was cool. That doesn't make it any easier to quit 5 years later though

Break into her house in the dead of night, kidnap her in a potato sack, and sell her as a slave on the black market.

I mean, DON'T do that. That would probably be bad.
Quote by SenorSmiley
You get your girlfriend to kick her ass.

If you don't have a gf you start a nasty rumor - like she has the clap - about her.

X2, or just try to be civil.
Quote by MHDrunk
By the way, NoBC, why are quit smoking campaigns a multi-million dollar industry if it's so fuckin easy??

Please forgive me for expecting you to be able to read. I said "stop smoking at the station near your school," not "stop smoking."

The point is, you got in trouble for doing something you knew you werent supposed to be doing. If you already know you arent supposed to be doing it, you dont need nor deserve a warning. You got in trouble for breaking the rules, get over it.
Quote by Salute to Jaco
Dude, you're such a douche. A girl reports inappropriate behavior, and you **** up her locker in return? It this kind of double standard, assininety that create a fear of beinga good person. Maybe if you weren't so attached to your god damn smokes (which you shouldn't use in the first place) you wouldn't be in this situation. Moral of the story is stop smoking, and be a nice person. That girl did the right thing.

Shouldn't use? I'm 19 years old and can afford it, so why shouldn't I?

Quote by TechnicolorType
agreed!

you aren't supposed to so **** off and leave her alone. she isn't doing anything wrong..

Ratting me out in itself isnt wrong. But she flaunts the rules, leaving school during school hours, wearing non-uniform, cheating on assessments etc. Which makes it more frustrating that she rats me out yet is worse than me

"YOU'RE"

Quote by TechnicolorType
agreed!

Page 1 of 5