i just got back from my grandparents house and in there pantry i found a 25 year old bottle of rum and a 25 year old bottle of tequilla. neither bottle has been open, both even have the paper seal from the liquor store.

are they safe to drink? i usually wouldnt care but the bottle of tequilla is a 100 dollar bottle of tequilla that they got from mexico so i wouldnt mind drinking that if it is safe.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Last edited by Dilweed at Oct 13, 2008,
yes, im no longer at my grand parents they said i could have them now im back at school
i am pretty sure the rum is good but not sure about the tequilla

BUt dont take that as a gaurentee
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
Quote by Haggard_Cky
i just got back from my grandparents house and in there pantry i found a 25 year old bottle of rum and a 25 year old bottle of tequilla. neither bottle has been open, both even have the paper seal from the liquor store.

are they safe to drink? i usually wouldnt care but the bottle of tequilla is a 100 dollar bottle of tequilla that they got from mexico so i wouldnt mind drinking that if it is safe.

no they will kill you so please give them to me, please for your sake i will sacrifice myself
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
if you were a true metal head, you would down them both and snort a line of ants. The rum is damn good, and tequila sucks anyways.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not
You know why that bottle costs $100? Because it is PROPER tequila, none of this mixtos crap. And spirits only go bad if something is in there making it go bad, in which case it is contaminated. Why do you think whiskies over 100 years old are sold and drunk?

Quote by killerswan
Age makes it taste better. I don't know if there actually is a "too old".

Only if it's still in the cask. In the bottle a spirit should NEVER mature.
i know people have drank bottles of wine found on the ocean floor on sunken boats from like, the revolutionary period and they were fine
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by party_on_wayne
if you were a true metal head, you would down them both and snort a line of ants. The rum is damn good, and tequila sucks anyways.

And I'm going to listen to somebody that advocates snorting ants? Freak.
Takillya is the way to go man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i figured they would be ok but wanted to make sure before i drank it, i think i might go taste them right now
They're both good for sure. Teleport over here so we can split them! XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Jackal58
And I'm going to listen to somebody that advocates snorting ants? Freak.
Takillya is the way to go man.

but dood if u r troo metle hed u wil do it neyways...
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
damn that tequila was good. the only tequila i have ever liked was patron but i dont like it enough to pay 50 bucks for it. but this stuff blows patron out of the water.

the rum taste the same, it is an old bottle of captian morgan, a little too sweet for me but thats the captain for ya.
my dad had a bottle of crown royal from 1973 he got from my grandpa...him and his friend drank it in one afternoon...because it was friday...his birthday was saturday.
The rum should be OK. In a bottle, neither one should mature, but the rum would definitely not get any worse.
The tequila however, I'm not sure about. Just have a phone nearby when you do drink it.

And yes, I do say drink it.
Who cares about safety.
It's alcohol.