58 58%
I dunno :(
15 15%
Voters: 100.
Page 1 of 2
no
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by Fender1424
I'd say no, because I think I'd spend all that time dreading it.

This, you'd spend your whole life worrying about the inevitable instead of living life.

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
I don't want to know "when". I want to know "where". Cause I can guarantee your ass I will never be there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'd want to know.
Cuz i do not fear death.
And then, depending on the time frame i'd do different things.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Oct 13, 2008,
Of course not. If you know when it's going to happen death becomes a part of your future that you see as definite and unavoidable. A lot of humans cope with knowing they'll inevitably die by pretty much ignoring it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Jackal58
I don't want to know "when". I want to know "where". Cause I can guarantee your ass I will never be there.

Haha, true that.
If it was like a 5 year margin yeah.

I mean, if it was when I'm 22.... that could be soon. I'd rather achieve things in the little time I have left. Get my career going, even if short-lived. Start a family. Stuff like that.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'd like a few minutes warning provided I die by epic explosion, so I could go stand in a really cool place with loads of people
ohai little sig.
Yes. Then I would do crazy shit up until then without dying. Like if I'm going to die tomorrow, I'm gonna jump off a cliff today! It's not my time so I won't die.
I wouldnt want to know, i already live balls to the wall so it wouldnt really make a difference. I live each day like its my last (besides going to college).

E.G I went skydiving yesterday (working on getting my license). Tomorrow im going flying in a Pitts (aerobatic biplane) to practice for the aerobatic competition im flying in a month. I was too tired to do anything today
Last edited by Guitarpilot at Oct 13, 2008,
Yes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by frigginjerk
the only thing worse than an unavoidable future would be the torture of knowing that no matter what you do, you can't avoid it.

Guess what. No matter what you do you can't avoid it.
You're welcome.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Guess what. No matter what you do you can't avoid it.
You're welcome.

*points at Jackal*

Shut him up!!!
Quote by Jackal58

Until your five year old daughter, who moved there with your ex-wife needs a bone marrow transplant, and you're the only known match.

I wouldn't avoid it, but I think I'd like to know, I could be ready that way.
Last edited by MiG_853 at Oct 13, 2008,
I'd rather not know to be honest. That movie was sad.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by SeveralSpecies
*points at Jackal*

Shut him up!!!

*Drops bar of soap into long sock and dons Russian accent*
You vant me to shut him up or shut him down?
ohai little sig.
Quote by guitartaber93
I'd want to know.
Cuz i do not fear death.
And then, depending on the time frame i'd do different things.

Me either, I'm not afraid of death butttt im afraid i wont get the chance to do all the things i want to do.

i'd like to know so i could pace all those things out and hopefully get them all done.
Quote by MiG_853
Until your five year old daughter, who moved there with your ex-wife needs a bone marrow transplant, and you're the only known match.

I wouldn't avoid it, but I think I'd like to know, I could be ready that way.

You don't play fair.

Quote by Demonikk
*Drops bar of soap into long sock and dons Russian accent*
You vant me to shut him up or shut him down?

Drops clip into AR15. Doesn't say a word.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
You don't play fair.

Drops clip into AR15. Doesn't say a word.

"drops shell into mortar cannon."

.....where did I get this?
I said yes so I could plan my future. Probably a bad idea, but I feel I always want to know what is ahead.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Yes. That way, I could plan my shit accordingly. Gonna die at 19? Alright, I can go ask that girl that I really like out, start parkour TOMORROW, and just be my real self for two straight years.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yes. Then I would do crazy shit up until then without dying. Like if I'm going to die tomorrow, I'm gonna jump off a cliff today! It's not my time so I won't die.

say you knew you where going to die on the 19th. your death on the 19th is completely unpreventable. you want people to remember you so you kill yourself in a mall. what if that is how you where going to die in the first place?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Yeah, you'd jump off that cliff today, hit the rocky bottom, and then lie there broken and bleeding for 24 hours until you finally died tomorrow. Good plan.
Quote by GmacD
say you knew you where going to die on the 19th. your death on the 19th is completely unpreventable. you want people to remember you so you kill yourself in a mall. what if that is how you where going to die in the first place?

it doesn't matter if it's not WHEN you are going to die.

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Yeah, you'd jump off that cliff today, hit the rocky bottom, and then lie there broken and bleeding for 24 hours until you finally died tomorrow. Good plan.

but it would be awesome!
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

Don't dissuade him. I think he's on the right track.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
never!!! it would suck to know when ur gonna die. it's like a spoiler of a movie only worse.
Alfonso Flores
Quote by Jackal58
You don't play fair.

Life doesn't either
Suicide in my late 20's. Count it mofo's, coz unless I die before then I'm totally gonna be known as a prophet post-mortem . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If it was like a 5 year margin yeah.

I mean, if it was when I'm 22.... that could be soon. I'd rather achieve things in the little time I have left. Get my career going, even if short-lived. Start a family. Stuff like that.

You'd seriously start a family even if you were going to die in five years? For the lulz?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I've already agreed with some mates of mine that if there is ever a point where we are all going to die at the same time we would go on some kind of rampage, just for the lulz.
yeah, i'd want to know.

if i know i've got 5, 15, 50 years left, i can plan accordingly..... none of this hide-and-go-seek with the grim reaper
Page 1 of 2