I'm not sure whether to buy a Boss CH-1 Super Chorus or a Boss Phase Shifter PH-3. I've listened to demos of both on Boss' website, but I'm not sure which I like more. It's one or the other with the funds I have.

I (attempt to) play mostly classic rock, Pink Floyd, and some random newer bands like Muse.

Anyway, let me know what you think or if you have any experience with either pedal.
tough choice. i'd go with the the ch-1 just cuz a chorus is generally more useful than a phaser - the ph-3 does sound sweet though...and it has a ton of features for a compact pedal
Quote by Teej212
you should get the PS-5 i think they are up to?

Yeah, but it's way above my budget on the eBay market.
Quote by theherodies
tough choice. i'd go with the the ch-1 just cuz a chorus is generally more useful than a phaser - the ph-3 does sound sweet though...and it has a ton of features for a compact pedal

I agree a chorus is more useful so I'd get it first then pick up a phaser when you get some more money.
If you're going to get a chorus I'd look elsewhere than boss. They don't sound very authentic, look at maybe a Small Clone, Electric Mistress or maybe a Danelectro Cool cat which is a little cheaper than the boss and sounds much better.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Thanks for your input guys. I ended up going with the Boss Super Chorus CH-1, I got one barely used for $40 delivered w/ priority shipping so I'm pretty happy.