Well, since you didn't report it I will.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
thinking you should have half a bag of cement with your meal 3 times a day and maybe harden the **** up
here have an epic flame shield for those crazy metallica fannboys.
i love metallica but im not a fanboy.

**hands sheild over**
Quote by aaron6890
personally i've never been to big on metallica, never liked them, but everyone is open to create their own interpenetration of a song, no need to bash them for it.

*interpetation

And yeah, but this is Metallica. They used to be a f*cking ace thrash band. Then they decide to ruin a beautiful composition by on of the world's greatest film composers.

It's the wah that ruined it for me.
Metallica doesnt **** everything up, you expect so much out of them that your regularly dissapointed. ****, get a life.

I could sit here and complain all day about musical injustice (Foo Fighter performing Marigold, a song Kurt wrote, without giving him credit for one) but guess what, I got a job and life. Get over it. Metallica rocks!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by original=punk
*interpetation

And yeah, but this is Metallica. They used to be a f*cking ace thrash band. Then they decide to ruin a beautiful composition by on of the world's greatest film composers.

It's the wah that ruined it for me.

damn, firefox spell check doesnt work for s***, well maybe only because im using it.

but i get you point, its a shame, but others may like it.