Page 1 of 3
So I am going with my dad and brother to the Dallas Cowboys thanksgiving game, and I just found out that the Jonas Brothers are playing for the halftime show. Since there's so many JB bashers here, I wondered what some of you guys would do or what you suggest I should do if you had to watch them.
wish i could see them live they rock
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Sit patiently and let the fans enjoy the show.

Edit: You bastard
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I would suggest leaving and coming back if possible. If not you can never go wrong with stuffing your ears full of cotton and then wrapping your head entirely in duct tape tenfold. But be sure to leave holes to breath through so as to avoid suffocation.
LOL LIEK GET TOMAT03S and thr0w dem at the guys liek people will ch33r
but seriously
who cares
at least they have a chance to play there, i certainly wish i was in that position to play in a place like that.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I doubt people who would go to a Cowboys game would enjoy the Jonas Brothers much. Start booing or start a negative chant and people may join you.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
get an ipod?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Shoot yourself, and put it in your suicide note that the Jonas Brothers convinced you to do it through their terrible music.
Admit you never liked football and are going to a Jonas Brothers concert for the music.

PS - I have not a clue who these guys are.
Jonas Brothers... psh. When I went to a baseball game they had SLASH playing the national anthem, talk about a waste of time!
Kill yourself?

Who cares?

Ignore it till its over?

Pick whichever applies the best here.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
etiher go with the hate chant and hope you aren't the only one yelling at them like an idiot, or just go get some food. then would probably be the best time to get a beer or a nice dog eh?
jump on the stage steal the guitarist's guitar(the one in the back, not one of the three jonas brothers, they don't actually do anything) and play far beyond the sun. also wear a UG shirt
Quote by HighPotency
Dude it's a halftime show...

Just shut up and sit down.

I'm just asking what you guys would do since I see countless bashing in the Pit.

I'll probably just go get something to eat while they play.

So you, my friend, can just relax.
id take some tighty-whities and melt a kit kat bar on them and throw them on stage to them. try to make it land on ones guitar too!
edit: you can put a real stain on em if you want to.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
haha dude no way im in the same position! im goin to the game too and i saw on cbs yesterday that their gonna play. a knife in my heart. im gonna start booing and bring earplugs
iPod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Apparently you've never considered the carnage a ****ING CHARIZARD could cause at a Jonas Brothers concert.
stop being a bitch about it?
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
you're going to a dallas cowboys game... i'd much rather listen to the jonas brothers
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
It's at halftime? I'd do what I usually do. Go use the bathroom.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by cm_punk_fan
you're going to a dallas cowboys game... i'd much rather listen to the jonas brothers

Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by OpposingForce
It's just a halftime show..not the end of the world

DUDE!, your acting like this is Pink or something
its the flipping jonas bro's
Quote by rzsports87
haha dude no way im in the same position! im goin to the game too and i saw on cbs yesterday that their gonna play. a knife in my heart. im gonna start booing and bring earplugs

Yeah I didn't know they were playing until they said it during the game on FOX yesterday. Where are you sitting?
Page 1 of 3