Page 1 of 4
My sister in law is legally seperated. Her husband is living in her house so she is staying with us now.

She used to go to the gym everyday to maintain her chubbiness because she eats too much but now she takes days off of work, eats popeyes chicken and gas station nachos and is gaining a lot of weight.

She wants to meet a new guy and she has asked me to introduce her to my friends but she is too fat.

What is a nice way of saying get your fat ass to a gym and stop eating chicken?

PS - My wife has said the above and it has not worked.
follow her around with a tuba
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
My wife told her straight up, "get your fat ass to a gym and stop eating three meals a day @ Popeys".

I honestly like her (she is really nice) but I can not stand fat chicks and would never hook a friend up with her in her current state.
Go shopping for a large family dinner, and pick up 2 extra large turkeys. With her watching, set them down and loudly exclaim "MAN! I feel SO much better after putting down those TWO FIFTY pound turkeys! Damn, I wish I could feel like this ALL THE TIME!"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Last edited by The Leader at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by GmacD
follow her around with a tuba

This.

Think about all of the wonderful little songs you can make for whenever she

a) laughs

B) falls.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
"hey quit stealing my pillows!!!!......oh wait....those arent pillows....your just a big o fatty arent you? yep your just a big o fatty....heres some chocolate fatty"
my hovercraft is full of eels
You don't give up do you?

Like 80% of your posts I've seen have been about how disgusting 'big' women are.

I mean.... just can it already.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Steal her most prized possession and run around with it with her chasing after you. A few months of this and she should drop the weight off in no time.
kill all humans
Quote by SenorSmiley
My wife told her straight up, "get your fat ass to a gym and stop eating three meals a day @ Popeys".

I honestly like her (she is really nice) but I can not stand fat chicks and would never hook a friend up with her in her current state.

You never know, some guys like that sort of thing.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You don't give up do you?

Like 80% of your posts I've seen have been about how disgusting 'big' women are.

I mean.... just can it already.

If you don't like the thread report it or don't post in it.

I think you're the insecure person who got all mad because someone posted a pic and asked if someone was attractive and I said I don't know, what does she weigh.

This is a serious family problem and if you saw my sis in law before and now pics you would agree i am trying to help her.
Quote by Metal claw
Create fake e-mail addresses and tell her through e-mail.

Pretend you are a wise man observing her through a telescope somewhere in town.

"i am a wise man, on the moon, who has been watching you through my telescope. sadly, i have yet to see all of you, as my lense cannot take your size. please stop eating."

but TBH, TS, i don't think there is an appropriate way to tell her to lose weight.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Steal her most prized possession and run around with it with her chasing after you. A few months of this and she should drop the weight off in no time.

I like this idea exceot if she falls who pas for the foundation repair?
Quote by SenorSmiley
If you don't like the thread report it or don't post in it.

I think you're the insecure person who got all mad because someone posted a pic and asked if someone was attractive and I said I don't know, what does she weigh.

This is a serious family problem and if you saw my sis in law before and now pics you would agree i am trying to help her.

1. You can't report things just because you don't like them.

2. At one point did I say I wasn't insecure? I'd prefer for you to not remind me how I am, and how much of a fat bitch I obviously am, thanks.

3. If she wants help/a solution she'd be looking for one.
Quote by SteveHouse
Honestly, just let her be.
It's kind of one of those things people have to figure out on their own.
If a guy really wants to be with her, he'll just have to look past the weight.
If it's bad enough that it's beginning to affect her health then perhaps
have your wife talk to her in a concerning way and let her know politely that
being as obese as she is isn't healthy. Exercise is probably a good thing for her
it will release endorphins as well which might help her cope with the anxiety from
her recent separation.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Well there's really no POLITE way to tell someone to lose weight, but if you want to be friendly/nice about it, just do say:

"Hey, sis"
*pat on shoulder*
"How bout you lose a few pounds..."
*big friendly smile*
"Then lose about 90 more."
*wink then walk away*
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by caskettheclown
four words.
PUT DOWN THE FORK!!

Scream these at random times during the day. Maybe even in the night, especially if you somehow manage to wake up in a cold sweat.
Quote by RPGoof
Scream these at random times during the day. Maybe even in the night, especially if you somehow manage to wake up in a cold sweat.

i screamed that in lunch one day and everyone did put down the forks.....
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

2. At one point did I say I wasn't insecure? I'd prefer for you to not remind me how I am, and how much of a fat bitch I obviously am, thanks.

1- Then don't post in threads you don't like

2- I have no idea what you look like.

3- If you had a family member that was addicted to heroin would you help them? Same thing here. She is depressed because she can't meet a nice guy. Losing 100lbs would help.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Trust me, this guy ain't worth your time. I used to frequently browse the Electric Guitar thread, and see some of this guy's posts. A door knob is smarter than this clown. The sad thing is he's a fully grown man...
Be cool.
Quote by vegetoe01
post her pics on /b/ and show her the response

...no one deserves that fate. It's just inhuman.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Quote by SenorSmiley

3- If you had a family member that was addicted to heroin would you help them? Same thing here. She is depressed because she can't meet a nice guy. Losing 100lbs would help.

1. ....no? I'll do as I please.

2. I care because? It's a bit obvious by the fact that I'm annoyed and the fact that I even mentioned... but no, you just go ahead and ignore.

3. A heroin addiction isn't quite the same as obesity. Both have the potential to lead to death but they're so far apart.

Quote by thedude051
Trust me, this guy ain't worth your time. I used to frequently browse the Electric Guitar thread, and see some of this guy's posts. A door knob is smarter than this clown. The sad thing is he's a fully grown man...

I know but I can't leave things like this alone. Things that I think strongly of. Plus I'm too stubborn. But hey, at least I admit to my problem >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by SenorSmiley

You know, you can be big and beautiful. Just because you're a little chubby doesn't automatically mean that nobody wants you. Some people look for more than looks in potential partners.
alright guys fun crap, but i think he was looking for USEFUL advice.
u might have to seem like a bad guy her or hurt her a bit. if she is thay oblivious that she needs to go then get a good buddy to come over for a date and then say no once he sees her. it will hurt her but i think that shud get the message across, if she wants a guy that bad she has to work for it a bit. also showing her this thread will do the trick
the best way to get her to start working out, is offer to go with her, alot of times people get side tracked when having to do it on their own having someone go with them can actually make it more enjoyable as well.
I will try to find some before and after pics of her to post. This may be hard, as I do not own a wide angle lens
Not much you can do, she's a grown woman, can make her own decisions, if she doesn't want to do anything about her weight you can't force her.
Page 1 of 4