So when I play with my buddies can I use my account on his xbox and still be able to use it on mine too?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Recover gamertag
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
you can use it, but you cannot get online with both. only the one you last used online will work. so you'd have to recover or play as a guest on his...

Edit: if you recovered on his and play a game on yours anything you did will be lost. so if you beat and got all 1000 GS off of call of duty 4 for instance and recover your account on your xbox those 1000 GS will be gone and you'll have to run through the game again.

that was a rough day...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
you can use it, but you cannot get online with both. only the one you last used online will work. so you'd have to recover or play as a guest on his...

Edit: if you recovered on his and play a game on yours anything you did will be lost. so if you beat and got all 1000 GS off of call of duty 4 for instance and recover your account on your xbox those 1000 GS will be gone and you'll have to run through the game again.

that was a rough day...

lies. me and my friend play Halo 3 online with our gamertags on the same Xbox all the time.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
If I recovered would all of my achievements be lost on both xboxes or just one of them?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
If I recovered would all of my achievements be lost on both xboxes or just one of them?

I think you need to make sure you sign into Xbox Live before you transfer your account back or you won't get the achievements.

I'm not sure but I THINK that's how it works.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Btw this doesn't work

if you recover gamertag onto his xbox, then go home and try it on yours. You have to recover it again. Takes forever and he can't get on until he recovers... which will kick you off
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Btw this doesn't work

if you recover gamertag onto his xbox, then go home and try it on yours. You have to recover it again. Takes forever and he can't get on until he recovers... which will kick you off

It takes like, 5 minutes.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
It takes like, 5 minutes.

When I did it, it took me 20-30. Depends on gamerscore and achievements I guess
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
When I did it, it took me 20-30. Depends on gamerscore and achievements I guess

you must have 3,000,000 gamerscore.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
you must have 3,000,000 gamerscore.

Just over 6k I think. Been a while since I've been on. Either way, it took a while
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press