So i just bought a Crate V18 from samash and celestion v30, i swap the speaker and now the amp making some weird noise.

I think it came straight from the speaker, it just making some buzz, fuzzing noise. It really quite but sometime it get loud then go back to quite again. Is this speaker problem or amp problem?

also i saw some dent on the amp from the inside the amp when i swap speaker so does the amp is defective or something?
no and now i take it out to return, just before i take it out i tried it one more time. The noise is gone. Now i just put it back together and now is gone. I am confused >_<
Quote by tinphan
no and now i take it out to return, just before i take it out i tried it one more time. The noise is gone. Now i just put it back together and now is gone. I am confused >_<

I would just bring it back if I were you. No point in having it if it's going to act up so much. Just bring it back and see if they'll give you a new one, or at least a refund.
you've got a month. if i liked the amp, id wait. maybe a wire was loose.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011