Hardcore Techno?! What more can I ask for?! I personally love these guys, I love there synths and there vocals, also they make pretty groovy shirts

Anyone else like em?
saw them at warped i really thought they'd suck form what peopel told me about them, but i really like them now.
personally i think their first album is way better but i'm not really a huge techno person. but they have talent and i wouldn't mind seeing them live if i got the chance
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Hardcore Techno?! What more can I ask for?! I personally love these guys, I love there synths and there vocals, also they make pretty groovy shirts

Anyone else like em?

I AGREE! (:
I've only listened to a few of their tracks, but Giants in the Ocean is good stuff.
if it wasnt for the synth, theyd be ridiculously generic
but because of the synth, they remind me of HORSE the band
which is a major plus...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i saw them live, they were really good.

i met their vocalist when i bought one of their shirts and he was real cool.

i definitely liked their first cd more too, but after that concert i listened to their new one and ive come to like it a bit more.
Really really good band. I would definitely see the live if given the opportunity

Quote by RawrSlinky
Lame band, thread starter sounds like a troll to.

1. troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Quote by RawrSlinky
Lame band, thread starter sounds like a troll to.

your lame

One of my favorite bands in the world, I saw them with August Burns Red about a month ago, it was the best concert I have been to, I think both cds are great and I like the newer one better.