Page 1 of 4
For everyone that takes World Religion classe... don't say what you believe in if you're an Atheist.

I swear to god my teacher (who is a Christian) ripped me off on a project because I don't believe in God. So, he tells me to do a project on the Universal House of Justice. I got a Video, I literally wrote down everything about it, and I made a pistal board for it (sexy one BTW). I get back the marking sheet and IT SAYS 50/100! I was so mad because that was total bullshit. I put so much blood, sweat, and cash into it. I asked him why such a shitty mark and he says that I had to talk about the Baha'i faith ?!?!?!

I was so mad that I wanted to yell "THERE IS NO GOD, DEAL WITH IT HOE!"

Any similar experience?
Quote by Graveworm
For everyone that takes World Religion classe... don't say what you believe in if you're an Atheist.

I swear to god my teacher (who is a Christian) ripped me off on a project because I don't believe in God. So, he tells me to do a project on the Universal House of Justice. I got a Video, I literally wrote down everything about it, and I made a pistal board for it (sexy one BTW). I get back the marking sheet and IT SAYS 50/100! I was so mad because that was total bullshit. I put so much blood, sweat, and cash into it. I asked him why such a shitty mark and he says that I had to talk about the Baha'i faith ?!?!?!

I was so mad that I wanted to yell "THERE IS NO GOD, DEAL WITH IT HOE!"

Any similar experience?

The irony is killing me...
Nope, but I'll be taking that class in a few months. I've heard from some people that took it that my teacher makes the final exam really simple: she gives you a blank sheet of lined paper and asks you to explain what grade you think you deserve and why. Surprisingly, many people still manage to fail...
Quote by guitarkid2113
The irony is killing me...

it is a habit when growing up in a Christian family.
nope. But being a Christian, I do apologize. If he seriously did rip you off just because you believe differently than him, than I really do apologize. Real Christians aren't like that.
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

i feel your pain man, i live in a mormon community i am an atheist also, the teachers and staff always give the preps and whoever slack and better grades, it sucks
Quote by kstar22bassist
nope. But being a Christian, I do apologize. If he seriously did rip you off just because you believe differently than him, than I really do apologize. Real Christians aren't like that.

I know. That is why I didn't generalize and say all Christians.
There is no God...

Only a man named Jesus who fell into a vat of radioactive acid, got superpowers, and has a hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggeeee imagination.

Oh and he's Jewish.
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
There is a god prove me wrong

Why dont you prove him wrong?
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D

...What was the point of that?
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D

there is no god prove me wrong
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D

Because there is no real proof he was alive.
Quote by 1,57$
First things first: religion thread.

This subject is not based on religion but on injustice and bias.
Quote by heaven's gate
You should've said you're agnostic. It beats Atheism anyway.

WTF are you reading?

No, I didn't?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
The teacher is right

Why don't you just make Ban The Person Above You Version XLV and STFU.
On subject, I think your teacher is a fascist pig. You should talk about it to your principal or something. I would.
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D

Okay. But only if you prove that there isn't a giant invisible elephant in your room.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
There is no spoon.

Everything i thought i knew is gooooooone
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Proof=Bible

The bible could of been altered by a pedophile and you wouldn't know it.

Anyways, back on topic.
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
I don't get why people don't believe in god

Then go to the ****ing religion thread and ask. We don't care that you do.
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
I don't get why people don't believe in god

Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
The teacher is right

No, the teacher is wrong.

He shouldn't have marked TS down for not believing the same thing he does.

Now, let's not turn this into a debate over which religion or lack-there-of is the right one.
Quote by irishstang_87
Then go to the ****ing religion thread and ask. We don't care that you do.

Then stop bashin me
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Proof=Bible

Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Then stop bashin me

Dude, being a christian as well, I can tell you that going on the offense like this definitely isn't the way to witness to people...people look at you the same way that they look at the crazy old guys that stand on the corner and tell everyone they're going to hell. It's also not especially smart in a thread like this, where the banhammer is looming behind every corner.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Then stop bashin me

You were the one that brought it up, man.
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Proof=Bible

First off religion thread, but I feel like I have to respond

No, the bible was written way after Jesus died (at least the christian part you ripped the rest of from the Jews). I am an Atheist but I know Jesus was a real person, I imagine he was a really inspirational guy, but the son of god he was not.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Page 1 of 4