Ever since GH came out, its impossible to get any respect as a musician anymore. Any schmuck out there who can play medium buys an accoustic guitar, learns to play a chord and never picks it up again, and then has the balls to say that he is a guitarist, while there are other people out there who are actually talented, and dedicated, who can't get taken seriously anymore.

Oh, and it also ruined some classic songs for me.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
YES!!!!!! it didn't ruin songs for me like you but id jsut rather be playing real guitar. i found out when i cudnt make it to band practice my other band mates played rock band the whoel night. the played theor exact same instruments (guitarist on guitar, sing sung, drum drummed, is there a bass?) for the entire nite. waste of time
Guitar Hero sucks.

Frets on Fire FTW
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
On the plus side, my guitarist just quit and I'll have no problem finding a replacement.

Guitarists are a dime a dozen now days.