Cast your votes on who you think is better: Metallica or Motorhead. And I'm not talking about new Metallica, before James Hetfield cut his hair and made that piece of crap Load and the death of Cliff Burton.

After listening to Motorhead play No Remorse on uTube and then play Enter Sandman, which is actually very listenable though Lemmy's lead bass, i have decided that Motorhead is the best band that ever played on this planet, even though they have never recived and award until they did a cover of Whiplash. And yet Metallica was inducted to the Hall of Fame in 2003 after years of mediocrity.

So voice your opinion on who you think is better Metallica or Motorhead.

MOTORHEAD RULES!!!
no vs threads
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Cast your votes on who you think is better: Metallica or Motorhead. And I'm not talking about new Metallica, before James Hetfield cut his hair and made that piece of crap Load and the death of Cliff Burton.

After listening to Motorhead play No Remorse on uTube and then play Enter Sandman, which is actually very listenable though Lemmy's lead bass, i have decided that Motorhead is the best band that ever played on this planet, even though they have never recived and award until they did a cover of Whiplash. And yet Metallica was inducted to the Hall of Fame in 2003 after years of mediocrity.

MOTORHEAD RULES!!!

You can say that, but album sales and overall rankings prove otherwise. It's a bit clear that Metallica is better since they're the only band to have 5 consecutive #1 albums on the billboard charts.
motorhead had 1 good song, Ace of Spades so i have no clue how you think there better than Metallica, which has had countless hits
who cares who is better than who... at least we have rock music because i would of killed myself a long time ago if i had to listen to snoop dog every day
people that say all motorhead songs sound the same dont take time to listen to the band
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Quote by T Rav
You can say that, but album sales and overall rankings prove otherwise. It's a bit clear that Metallica is better since they're the only band to have 5 consecutive #1 albums on the billboard charts.

I believe the original post said "Voice your opionion"
Not the apparent opinions of everyone else.

MOTORHEAD RULES!!!
actually, metallica is nominated this year for the rock n' roll hall of fame
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
people that say all motorhead songs sound the same dont take time to listen to the band

...sounds like an excuse
obviously metallica is better
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
No VS threads, but Motorhead destroy Metallica, early Metallica was good, new Metallica sucks more **** than a... a... something that sucks a lot, while Motorhead has pretty much been consistently releasing great material.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by LedFloyd77
who cares who is better than who... at least we have rock music because i would of killed myself a long time ago if i had to listen to snoop dog every day

Sigged.
Just listen to the music and enjoy it.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Metallica has been shit since before MOP, Motorhead is very important to the development of metal as a whole, not to mention just being a great band. Metallica are just a bunch of washed up wannabe thrashers who never did much for the genre anyways other then sellout and turn their backs on it.

proof!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
Metallica has been shit since before MOP, Motorhead is very important to the development of metal as a whole, not to mention just being a great band. Metallica are just a bunch of washed up wannabe thrashers who never did much for the genre anyways other then sellout and turn their backs on it.

proof!

any single celled organism knows that even the newer metallica is better than them. and as for classice metallica... holy damm, way better than motorhead
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Wow, isn't this just a really stupid argument? No one is going to win, so can't we just agree that they are both great bands and move on?
Quote by Holy-Diver
any single celled organism knows that even the newer metallica is better than them. and as for classice metallica... holy damm, way better than motorhead

Are you ****ing joking? Lemmy is honestly one of greatest people (god is more appropriate) on Earth, and the only member of Metallica I actually thought was a cool person was Cliff. And I agree with every part of Riffmast's post.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
All Metallica with Cliff is ****ing awesome (especially Kill 'Em All). Motorhead are still awesome though