I know i just had a thread up, but it failed massively. I now have the chart ready and i challenge the pit to this question. Obviously, i failed.

The winner gets a choice of picking what my sig says and 3095680495680 e-cookies!!

The question is:

Using the data in the table for distance (with direction) and time, calculate the velocity = displacement/time for each of the three sets of data. This represents instantaneous velocity for each section.

the table is attached. If you need any more info, ask.

Is the pit up to the challenge??

Show your work and ..

GO!
[/epic and sad attempt at getting help with physics... ]
Attachments:
Physics Chart.txt
...That's not hard.

But, I'm not going to do it. I don't care what your sig says nor do I need any e-cookies. I've got a bowl of butter pecan ice cream right in front of me.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
i will help, but i dont get why your two time columns are different
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
the reason they are different is because one is the TOTAL TIME COVERED so far. and the other (the first column) is the time it took between the first and second distance, then second to third, etc.
and it the same with the two position sections?
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
yes. the first distance column is just the distance travelled between the first adn second, and so on. The other (the last column) is the total distance you are away from the starting point and what direction.
So basically you want the average velocity for the 3 intervals am i understanding correctly?
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
i want the Instantaneous Velocity. Or, what represents the instantaneous velocity, i suppose.

If the second sentence makes no sense, ignore it.
╔╗║║ ╔╗║║╦ ╦
║║╠╣ ╚╗╠╣║ ║
╚╝║║ ╚╝║║╩ ║
╦╦╔╗ ╔╗ ╦╔╗╔╗╔╗
║║╚╗ ╠╣ ║╠╣╠╣╠╝
╩║╚╝ ║║ ║║╚║║║
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Do your own homework
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2