my guitar teacher is expecting me to be able to play a little lick over each of these chords by tomorrow and tbh, i don't know which scales i should use and i don't want to look like i haven't practiced for the past week when i go to see him tomorrow. he wants me to stick away from the pentatonic scales btw.

progression is E minor, B minor, A minor, G major, D major +11, C sus 2, D sus, D major, C major, D7, G

those are exactly what it says on the sheet he gave me. I'm thinking minor arpeggios for the first three, then a major arpeggio for g major, then i have no idea for the next three, then two more major arpeggios, no idea for D7, and for G, another major arpeggio. would what i have so far work?
over the minor dorian or aeolian, majors ionian, major 11ths lydian, D7 you could play anything but mixolydian is best.
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
for the d major 11, play the d major chordal structure but add an 11th, or a g somewhere in your solo.
My guitar teacher hasn't brought me around to learning modes yet by the way. i have no idea how to use them.
For simplicity's sake, I'd use G major over the whole thing. That's just me though
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
that wouldn't be enough for my teacher. he wants a different scale/arpeggio/what ever for each of em.
What you have so far will work fine. If you need help ask your teacher. If you don't want to look like you don't practice, practice. If you still look like you don't practice, you're doing it wrong and need to ask your teacher for help.
I'm at loss as to where your teacher is going with this? Sorry man.

Does he just want arpeggios and nothing else? (Chord tone soloing, like "Melodic Control")
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥