I'm not advertising anything, but if this isn't allowed then... Sorry. I can delete this or whatever. Anyway...

LINK: http://media.myfoxchicago.com/foxjox/voting.html

Please help my school out by voting for the fourth option, "Saint Charles East vs Saint Charles North" so that our football game on Friday can be covered by Fox news. It's our big ZOMG CROSS-TOWN CLASSIC. [It's a big deal. ] East is our biggest rival.

North is gonna kick East's ass on Friday, and it would be pretty rockin' if we could do it on TV. So... help by voting for us, please! We're in first place right now, but Palatine vs Hoffman Estates is creeping up on us, and they're a bunch of buttheads, so don't let them win.

And, uh, don't be an asshole and vote for the other schools, kthnx.

Cookies for whoever votes for North vs. East!

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by raindropsXroses
No cookies for you.

I'm kidding, I didn't feel like entering the code thing.
my school did this against our rival and won by only like 3%. it was awesome. And we murdered tehre team in the football game.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
i konw a kid that goes to St. Charles North. what grade are you in?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
i konw a kid that goes to St. Charles North. what grade are you in?

Sophomore, but I know a lot of people in all grades. What's your friend's name? PM it if you don't want to post it here.