I'm trying to get a job as a gofer for a motorcycle repair/dealer. And they're going to have me clean and polish a few bikes to see If I get the job.

Anywho, should I take off my black nail polish before going in? When I spoke to the guy last week he didn't seem to mind, but does anyone think it may be kinda' innapropriate for a bike shop? I don't really know what I'll be doing, and it may give a bad impression to the customers if I will have to interact with them.

Ps. This is my first job and I really need it, so I am really anxious about what the boss thinks of me.

/Worried Rant Any thoughts?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Take it off just to be sure. Once you've worked there a while, put it back on and then they won't really mind and just tell you to take it off.
In business, everything, i mean EVERYTHING, is about the customer.

and, since some of the customers might not like it, be safe and take it off. some might be put off by the fact your wearing black nail polish, some won't. but i can guarantee every single one won't mind if your not wearing any.

if you want the job, take it off.
Do NOT look behind you.
i just had to interview/audition a model for a singin position with our band. I just jerked off after she left because i think i could get done for sex discrimination even though im not her employer
Ok, I'll take it off. I just wanted some other opinions.
BTW Nice sig, I am JELLUZ.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

When you'r at a job or your in an interview make sure to be as profesional for the job as posibal. Also remember DON'T RAPE YOUR COWORKERS!!
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by c_man471
some might be put off by the fact your wearing black nail polish, some won't. but i can guarantee every single one won't mind if your not wearing any.

Couldn't have said it better if I tried.

Besides, some employers don't show dislike for something openly. The guy might not like it and he just won't give you the job instead of saying, "hey, I'm not going to hire you because of [x]."
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Might want to take the black lipstick off too.
Just incase you were wondering.
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
Good luck with the interview!

Go with your gut and take it off anyways.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by MetalheadforJC
Also remember DON'T RAPE YOUR COWORKERS!!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Oh man... I have been going crazy with interviewing... I'm about to graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering, and I've already had 4 job interviews with another 6 coming up in the next two weeks.. not including call-back interviews with other companies... AHHH. All this with school is driving me insane.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Oh man... I have been going crazy with interviewing... I'm about to graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering, and I've already had 4 job interviews with another 6 coming up in the next two weeks.. not including call-back interviews with other companies... AHHH. All this with school is driving me insane.

Luckily for me I am home-schooled so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I play classical style so I have long fingernails, and I paint them black, not only because it looks BRUTAL, but because it's really hard to keep long nails clean.

Quote by RockThe40oz
What? Going to college and having interviews with multiple high-paying jobs? It's not so bad I guess.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by TOAOIsaac
Ok, I'll take it off. I just wanted some other opinions.
BTW Nice sig, I am JELLUZ.

haha! THX!!! Im gonna sig that.
Do NOT look behind you.