I am moving to an apartment within the next 6 months due to my parents splitting up.

I don't exactly know what to do with my various drums and other percussion equipment.
I thought about selling them and investing in an electric set.

Does the pit believe this would be a good idea? It is likely that I can't get enough from my set for a very great electric.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by scissormetimber
your own apartment?

oh and im not sure.

No I'm moving with my mom
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
in most apartments you're gonna be short on space and your neighbors won't like your drumming very much. I'd definitely invest in an electronic kit if you can.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Quote by pr0pedestrian
in most apartments you're gonna be short on space and your neighbors won't like your drumming very much. I'd definitely invest in an electronic kit if you can.

+1

If you wanna keep playing and improving, a regular set will make it impossible
I say investigate in an electric set. I'd suggest a storage unit for your current set, but that means you wouldn't be able to play it.
Keep the kit.

Buy some of those pads that you put over your drums to muffle the sound. That's what I used to use, and they worked well.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

yea at my work we sell drum mutes for like 150$ for the complete set
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
i have pad mutes on the set in my room and it works fine when my parents are home and i wanna lay down beats... but e.sets are maddd nice if you get a legit one, plus they take up that much less space