hi every one i'm new to the UG community. i have one question for u. im looking forward to buy a new guitar and i wanted to know what is better an 2008 Les Paul or an Ibanez jem7wvh ? please tell what are the pros and cons of them.
Last edited by Cirorock21 at Oct 14, 2008,
Sometimes I wonder...ugh.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Sometimes I wonder...ugh.

I concur, because I cannot possibly come up with a coherent response to something like this. There's about 3 layers of possible trolling within the OP's post.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
mostly i play rock, blues and some metal and sometimes i like to go a little neo-classical.
i have a Vox amplifier and an pod xt
I fear we will never be rid of these retarded threads...
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by Athetosis
I concur, because I cannot possibly come up with a coherent response to something like this. There's about 3 layers of possible trolling within the OP's post.

I count five.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Cirorock21
mostly i play rock, blues and some metal and sometimes i like to go a little neo-classical.

You know vox makes more than 1 amp right? Kinda need the model... You could have a $2000 vox or a $100 vox.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Get a Squier Strat, the $100 one, it pwns those two.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by Cirorock21

This is either pure troll or utter fail. Either way, I'm outta here.
you guys are being dicks..

Well I'd probably get the JEM if your into neo-classical shred stuff, if not so much into that then the Les Paul would be better, it could do blues rock and metal.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
^ Yeah but for good reason, look at the question I mean noone is going to go out and spend $3000 without having a clue about what they want, I'm not going to leave it up to a forum to decide how to spend that kind of money!
Quote by guitarnoize
^ Yeah but for good reason, look at the question I mean noone is going to go out and spend $3000 without having a clue about what they want, I'm not going to leave it up to a forum to decide how to spend that kind of money!

touche, I guess I didn't actually step back and look at it that way lol.

dam you trollers , luckily my friend guitarnoize here unhooked me before it was too late
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by Copilot911
You know vox makes more than 1 amp right? Kinda need the model... You could have a $2000 vox or a $100 vox.

Vox Pathfinder 15R