Page 1 of 2
SO, seeing as the relationship thread doesn't specifically cover this material, i thought i would make a thread about it, after, of course, using the search bar

So, Pit Monkeys, what are some of the sweetest things to say or that you have said to a girl? In almost any situation, whether dating or not, on purpose or not. What have you said to a girl that just made her melt? Also, what are some of the most creative and subtle yet sweetest gifts to get a girl for a mild occasion, or the most creative, yet sweetest ways to let a girl you know that you love her, besides the obvious "i love you", what are more creative ways to tell her that will still get the picture across, or under what circumstances would those 3 words mean the most to her?

And i realize that i will NOT get ALL serious replies from you (rape, i cum blood, etc.) but fire away

ps-i will delete this thread if it is, in fact, in violation to the relationship thread
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
prepare to get pwned
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
You want me to reveal to you my awesome tricks so you may steal them for personal use?

uh uh
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Do you work at subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Yay, I'll be the first serious answer.

Well, this isn't exactly something he said, more like something he did, but it was really sweet... For awhile before my boyfriend asked me out, he occasionally hid notes in my school bag with cute little jokes/expressions. [he's really shy] At first I thought it was kind of creepy finding anonymous notes all the time, but I quickly realized who they were from and it became our "thing" to hide notes for eachother. Then, when he finally got the balls to ask me out, he walked up and handed me a note to ask.

We've been going out for almost a year now, and to this day we still hide notes for eachother for old times sake.
I cum bl... nvm
Rape is comi... nvm
Um... well on a serious topic, who the hell cares?

The massive amounts of corny stuff I tell my girlfriend is between us. Though I guess one thing could be told. I decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I insulted chick flicks and complimented her. I believe the line was "Every guy in every chick flick must be an idiot. They always say that they feel better when they are around the girl, but since I've been with you I've just been a happier person all the time. You are always in my thoughts and my heart."

Or some shit like that.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
I cum bl... nvm
Rape is comi... nvm

The massive amounts of corny stuff I tell my girlfriend is between us. Though I guess one thing could be told. I decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I insulted chick flicks and complimented her. I believe the line was "Every guy in every chick flick must be an idiot. They always say that they feel better when they are around the girl, but since I've been with you I've just been a happier person all the time. You are always in my thoughts and my heart."

Or some shit like that.

It was a graveyard smash.
now that i've gotten a few serious responses i'll post some experiences of my own

i've found that simply calling your girlfriend "hun" or "baby" or cute names like that can improve the intimacy of a relationship, and i believe the best way to tell someone you love them is simply saying it flat out or "i love you, *name here*. I cant think of myself with anyone but you and im really glad that we are together"
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Quote by C. Limon

I agree, but it worked. And it's a fancy way to say my oh-so-used "I love you more then ANYTHING in the world sweetie".

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by All_Hands_Dead
now that i've gotten a few serious responses i'll post some experiences of my own

i've found that simply calling your girlfriend "hun" or "baby" or cute names like that can improve the intimacy of a relationship, and i believe the best way to tell someone you love them is simply saying it flat out or "i love you, *name here*. I cant think of myself with anyone but you and im really glad that we are together"

the only time where i've called my girlfriend baby, or hun, or anything ridiculous like that, is when i fucked something up
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by All_Hands_Dead

i've found that simply calling your girlfriend "hun" or "baby" or cute names like that can improve the intimacy of a relationship

Or if you have forgotten their name
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
I guess I'll give a serious reply, too.

After a long preamble about me thinking too much about the ins and outs of our relationship my g/f of the time said, "Live more and think less, that's my philosophy." To which I replied, "I want to live more with you so I can think less about you." She liked that.
Quote by IncubusMan999

Been there.

Quote by Vic DeBone
I guess I'll give a serious reply, too.

After a long preamble about me thinking too much about the ins and outs of our relationship my g/f of the time said, "Live more and think less, that's my philosophy." To which I replied, "I want to live more with you so I can think less about you." She liked that.

Translation: I want to move into your house and get married. ZING!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by IncubusMan999

that too...
>.>

<.<
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Quote by All_Hands_Dead

this man speaks the truth. I wont repeat stuff I've said. Thats between my huny and me
psh, like i'd tell you?

my girlfriend goes crazy for the little compliments i give her all the time though. it's like drugs for her.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by elekguit
I cum bl... nvm
Rape is comi... nvm

Or some shit like that.

Could you have a bigger vagina?
Quote by All_Hands_Dead
So, Pit Monkeys, what are some of the sweetest things to say or that you have said to a girl? In almost any situation, whether dating or not, on purpose or not. What have you said to a girl that just made her melt? Also, what are some of the most creative and subtle yet sweetest gifts to get a girl for a mild occasion, or the most creative, yet sweetest ways to let a girl you know that you love her, besides the obvious "i love you", what are more creative ways to tell her that will still get the picture across, or under what circumstances would those 3 words mean the most to her?

I think that girls are people, too, and they're all different with different personalities. Different girls react to different things... as made obvious by my "love letter" thread.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by al112987

Nope. Close second to your mother.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I don't mean to be an insensitive jerk, but some of the stuff on here is absolutely cringeworthy.

That said, I do not have a girlfriend, so what do I know.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I don't mean to be an insensitive jerk, but some of the stuff on here is absolutely cringeworthy.

You know the smart route to take. Bravo to you.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
It isn't something I told my girlfriend, but once I saw this thread I instantly thought of it. I once told my family that my girlfriend had herpes she didn't by the way, I thought it was funny as hell, no one else did. I can't remember in what context I brought that up in, but it made more sense at the time.
Quote by al112987

If he had a vagina, he wouldn't need a girlfriend would he?
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by david_highland
It isn't something I told my girlfriend, but once I saw this thread I instantly thought of it. I once told my family that my girlfriend had herpes she didn't by the way, I thought it was funny as hell, no one else did. I can't remember in what context I brought that up in, but it made more sense at the time.

Example of true love.

Quote by IncubusMan999
If he had a vagina, he wouldn't need a girlfriend would he?

Did you stick up for me!?!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Doppelgänger

Whoa, you just said in another thread that "my girlfriend did exactly the same thing"

I FOUND YOU *points accussingly*
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
another:

from my experience, once involved in an intimate relationship:
*Looking into her eyes for awhile with a half-smile-ish thing*
her: "what?"/"what are you thinking about?"
me: "im just glad i could be here with you"

makes more sense in my situation since we live over an hour away
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Quote by IncubusMan999
Whoa, you just said in another thread that "my girlfriend did exactly the same thing"

I FOUND YOU *points accussingly*

That was a joke post.
I would trade eternal life for just a moment with you.

Makes them weak.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by All_Hands_Dead
another:

from my experience, once involved in an intimate relationship:
*Looking into her eyes for awhile with a half-smile-ish thing*
her: "what?"/"what are you thinking about?"
me: "im just glad i could be here with you"

makes more sense in my situation since we live over an hour away

this is exactly how i am with my girlfriend. like, almost word for word... creepy...
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by Doppelgänger
That was a joke post.

Cmon man, let me have my dignity!
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by darkfire_storm
this is exactly how i am with my girlfriend. like, almost word for word... creepy...

i hate long distance but they are in some ways, much better. seeing eachother becomes much more of an occasion and much more meaningful. also, the time apart makes the heart grow fonder.
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
my boyfriend says to me:...

Actually I won't tell the pit, you'll eat me alive

EDIT^ long distance sucks! I never EVER see him!
Quote by darkfire_storm
psh, like i'd tell you?

my girlfriend goes crazy for the little compliments i give her all the time though. it's like drugs for her.

In the sense that you pay about $12 per hour?
another thing i like to do that she LOVES is:
when we're talking on the phone, i'll grab my classical guitar and just start fingerpicking chords in various patterns or start playing one of the few classical songs i know. she absolutely loves this
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
my boyfriend says to me:...

Actually I won't tell the pit, you'll eat me alive

EDIT^ long distance sucks! I never EVER see him!

well its not TOO bad for me, about every 2 or 3 weeks but still.....thats not fantastic...

EDIT: sorry for double post
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Page 1 of 2