I've had my eye on the
Schecter omen 7 for a while, saw it at the guitar store, tried it out and though it felt really good. I wasnt able to try it out with an amp (only a little behringer effect thingy) so I'm wondering, is the guitar any good? is it a waste of money or an okay guitar for the 350 euros? I really want to get a seven string, but the ibanez ones are out of my price range (except the RG 7321, but I cant tell a big difference between the schecter and it)

http://www.thomann.de/de/schecter_omen_7_extreme_bch.htm
^ I wouldn't say 'all' of a certain brand is good under any circumstance. Any brand will have their dud models, their cheap models, etc.
I bought an omen-6 for my first guitar and the pickups sounded horrible. other than that it plays nice.
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.
schecters are great, get them while you can, they are sure to go the way of gibson once the label is well known.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
^ I wouldn't say 'all' of a certain brand is good under any circumstance. Any brand will have their dud models, their cheap models, etc.

yeah, i agree but i havent seen any really bad reviews for a schecter, but theres probably a few