For all students here what career do you want to go into when you finish school?

For me i will probably go into something in the IT industry, but only recently ive been thinking i might like to go into bloodstain pattern analysis.

You?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
LAWL U GO 2 sKOOL!!1!

I always noticed the people in my class would say, "I'm going to do IT!"
It can't be that easy.
There is not so many IT workers in the world that they just cruise around on forums like The Pit and /b/ all day.

Wait...
... i'm thinking maybe law, plus in tas u can can do bachelor of laws+ music at the same time lol
Quote by jake_1234
For all students here what career do you want to go into when you finish school?

For me i will probably go into something in the IT industry, but only recently ive been thinking i might like to go into bloodstain pattern analysis.

You?

Blood stain analysis is a career which I think would be really interesting. Also, you haven't started watching "Dexter" lately have you?

Also, I sent you an invite for my NSW only group on UG!
Quote by JackalUK
The dole!

Yes!

Forget anything else. A life on the dole and living in a council flat and having 5 kids by the time im 20 is the life for me.
Quote by texzephyr
... i'm thinking maybe law, plus in tas u can can do bachelor of laws+ music at the same time lol

OMFG that makes a 4th person from tas XD

Im doing law next year at tas uni

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Studio/commercial composer and producer for contemporary music. Hopefully I can get commissions for orchestral works as well. jazz/rock guitarist and classical violinist for gigs. If I'm lucky, maybe even work as a label artist.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm going to England with my band to play music for the craic and then come back for college after a year or 2. Hopefully free 3rd level education will last untill then. My guitarist says we should go to Bourmouth (sp?). Does anyone know about it? What kind of place is it?
something in the tourism industry, i was really awesome at Leisure and Tourism at school and i like travelling. I'm doing music at college but the only reason why is because i need UCAS points.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I went into the Army, but when I'm done I'm going to try to make a living playing music.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Toy maker
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by moody07747
I plan on becoming a certified Avid xPress Pro editor.

And you will make no money.

As for IT, an IT manager does ok. I am in one of the best paying markets for IT people in the country (Boston) and the going rate is between 30k - 60k.

If you're a manager you may crack 80k.

I would not reccomend going into IT in the USA. We let 40 people go and outsourced the majority of our IT work to India a few years back.
A clinical/educational psychologist.
Failing that I'll go into teaching.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Tour manager or A & R- Or both !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I think i will become a teacher... but i would really like to get into the design and development of music technology software
I'm a studio engineer. I have a Production degree but I don't like to say I'm a producer mostly because I know about 1% of what there is to know about making awesome ground breaking music, and come December 8th it will be my life's work to learn as much of that information as possible and use it to make every band I work with sound great.

But if this was a perfect world, I'd just be playing guitar and my band would be touring the world.

Either way I'm happy
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I'm going to take journalism after school. Since it's an extremely difficult path to take, I'll probably end up being a mail man.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.