Hey guys, this is for those of you that read my last post "Peavey Valveking - The Horror Story". i apologise for posting this a day later then i said.

So we set out on sunday to get the amp again. the guy hadnt gone to the factory to pick one up yet -.- so he went and we had to stall for 2 and a half hours. he then called us and said that he couldn't find any -.-

since i had been back so often, the whole shop knew my problem and had no idea what was causing it. we went to the counter to get our money back to end our stress and we met a guy with long hair, (who is really awesome and helped us out a few months ago) and he said to me i agree with you i reckon its the footswitch, and told me to get it. he looked inside the nob and the fuse and wiring had arced, and was wired completely wrong. we then compared it with another footswitch and it was completely different. we tested it out and it was fine.

i went back home nervously and tested it out..................................................................................................................................................................................

IT WAS PERFECT! it was working 100% like i wanted it to and i was sooo frikken happy.

so there you go all you doubters that said it definitely wasnt the footswitch :p

so as of now i guess i've gotta just hope for the best and hope nothing else happens. thanks for tuning in to these posts =)
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Have fun
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Sweet. I was gonna buy a VK soon but your first post made me go..."wait a minute"...

Thank god it was the footswitch though
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Wow, that's the weirdest thing i've heard today... a footswitch... lol.
O O

___